• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisbob78

SoulSilver
    Years
    I am sorry if this is the wrong place it is the most fiting place I could find to put it in,I whould like to buy SS,so if I gave GameStop my Platunim,Diamond,Emrelad,Firered. How much do you think I will get?

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    I am sorry if this is the wrong place it is the most fiting place I could find to put it in,I whould like to buy SS,so if I gave GameStop my Platunim,Diamond,Emrelad,Firered. How much do you think I will get?
    Don't! thats the last thing you want to do lol, you need all those for migration and trades lol. and you would get like 20$
    you would get like 5-10$ for each of the plat/diamond, And then like 2-3$ for each of the Emerald/Firered.

Chrisbob78

SoulSilver
    Years
    Thank you,But I dont no what to do. What if I traded in some other games and kept Diamond? It has my best pokemon on it like a few 100's. (Not from the came cheat cartridge thing ethier)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Don't trade in games.It's not worth it.

Unless it's something like FIFA Football, where, obviously, you need the latest one.

So, just try to find some money from somewhere for it, mate.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yeah. Don't know any other places to ask. I recommend seeing if there's some chores around the house you can get paid for or asking a generous grandparent. Don't trade in your games. They're still fun to play and you don't get a lot of money for them anyway.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back