• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Thread

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Yes. My info: Lunick, 3780-7542-2400. Would you like me to throw in any 2 TMs of your choice(if I have them ^_^")?

OK thanks :) My FC is on my profile. You don't have to give me TMs you know, but if you're cloning then I could do with a TM26 (earthquake) and a TM30 (shadow ball) if you have those. If not then don't worry =D Uhhh I'd give you something in return but I'm not exactly the fastest cloner in the world. Unless you're want masterballs or rare candies or unless you're willing to wait ^_^

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    OK thanks :) My FC is on my profile. You don't have to give me TMs you know, but if you're cloning then I could do with a TM26 (earthquake) and a TM30 (shadow ball) if you have those. If not then don't worry =D Uhhh I'd give you something in return but I'm not exactly the fastest cloner in the world. Unless you're want masterballs or rare candies or unless you're willing to wait ^_^
    It's fine since those TMs are from the past generation, and were cloned in my Emerald before pal parking my pkmn, thus I have plenty of the <50 TMs. Don't worry about giving me something in return, I just like to give the pkmn free some free items whenever I trade ^_^
    I'll connect right away.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    It's fine since those TMs are from the past generation, and were cloned in my Emerald before pal parking my pkmn, thus I have plenty of the <50 TMs. Don't worry about giving me something in return, I just like to give the pkmn free some free items whenever I trade ^_^
    I'll connect right away.

OK then, thanks a bundle =D I'm going on wifi now.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade :)

Last edited:
    Years
    You still got that celebi? Do you have one lvl 10 that is legit? what does it take to get one? omg I really really really really want one *sigh* ;_;

- MegamanC

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    @ Megaman C and mathioks: What have you got? Do you have any shinies, legendaries, events, EV trained pokemon, etc? If you can't clone your pokemon and you don't want to lose it I'll clone it for you and you can get both my pokemon and your pokemon back how's that? ;) That way no-one loses anything =P If you don't have much then it doesn't matter, just offer what you've got :)

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    wel i have a lvl 6 wishmkr (or how its been spelled i don't have my ds with me now) i can give it you if you want to clone it but can we do that the 17th december till then i cant go on the computer because of the examinations til then!

Last edited:

johnnyownage

Music Loving Pokemon Fan!
    Years
    lady nichole do u want a shiny male vileplume lvl 51 impish nature for a shiny treecko? he knows giga impact grass knot moonlight and sludge bomb. he has pkrs too.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    @ mathioks: Yeah, that'll do ^_^ Just let me know when you want to trade then.

@ johnnyownage: Yeah that's great, I love Vileplume =D Lemme just clone your shiny Treecko. I'll try to be quick but I'm not the fastest cloner in the world XD

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    OK I just cloned your Treecko, johnnyownage. Sorry that took so long >.< I'm coming on wifi now :)

EDIT: Ummm I'm doing a battle right now, I can't wait any longer. I'll be on wifi in a couple mins.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    For the shiny mewtwo, latios, and kyogre, I can trade a shiny ho-oh, a shiny ralts, and a shiny sneasel

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    @ Video: Sure thing! But can we trade tomorrow? I need time to clone those.

@ johnnyownage: I'm so sorry to keep you waiting :paranoid: I just finished my battle. You still there?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    Hey Lady Nicole,

Would it be okay if i could have a Charizard?? If not a Pikachu?

Thanks my FC is in my Sig

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    OK, I'm coming on wifi to trade :) Again, I'm so sorry.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade, johnnyownage =D

EDIT II: @ Luckie: Did you want the shiny Charizard or a normal one? And just a normal Pikachu?

Last edited:
    Back