• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Thread

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    OK, I'm coming on wifi to trade :) Again, I'm so sorry.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade, johnnyownage =D

EDIT II: @ Luckie: Did you want the shiny Charizard or a normal one? And just a normal Pikachu?

Erm can i have a shiny Charizard and a Normal Pikachu? Thanks im on WIFI now :)

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    thanks nicole do u have a shiny bulbasaur or squirtle by chance?

Yeah, I just got a shiny Bulbasaur yesterday actually ;) I need to tell Lumine to update the first post. Not a shiny Squirtle though :(

@ Luckie: Gah hold on! Can we trade tomorrow? I need to clone that. I'm really sorry :paranoid: my wifi's not being friendly to me atm so clones are taking ages.

johnnyownage

Music Loving Pokemon Fan!
    Years
    would u want to trade the shiny bulbasaur and another shiny starter for a shiny mesprit and starly?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    Yeah, I just got a shiny Bulbasaur yesterday actually ;) I need to tell Lumine to update the first post. Not a shiny Squirtle though :(

@ Luckie: Gah hold on! Can we trade tomorrow? I need to clone that. I'm really sorry :paranoid: my wifi's not being friendly to me atm so clones are taking ages.

Erm have u got one of them that you could trade now?

or not?...

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    would u want to trade the shiny bulbasaur and another shiny starter for a shiny uxie and starly?

would u want to trade the shiny bulbasaur and another shiny starter for a shiny uxie and starly? that would be cool

The only shiny starters I have are Treecko, Charmander and Bulbasaur. I already have 2 shiny starlys so I don't really want another one but I'll trade you my shiny Charmander and Bulbasaur for that Mesprit if you want :)

Erm have u got one of them that you could trade now?

or not?...

I can trade the Pikachu now if you want but the Charizard needs cloning.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    ok that sounds good ill go online ill be waiting for ya

Hold on can you wait til tomorrow? I need to clone those =|

Ok thats awesome im on wifi now thanks for this?

It's OK, it's only a Pikachu ^_^ Don't bother giving me anything much for it. My FC is on my profile.

Omg I'm going mad, I'm getting everyone mixed up! Hold on Luckie, my DS just ran out of battery, I'll be there in a min.

johnnyownage

Music Loving Pokemon Fan!
    Years
    i see ur online nicole why wont u trade?

i have a shiny azelf would u want to trade anything for that?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    It's OK, it's only a Pikachu ^_^ Don't bother giving me anything much for it. My FC is on my profile.

Omg I'm going mad, I'm getting everyone mixed up! Hold on Luckie, my DS just ran out of battery, I'll be there in a min.

Thanks for that Nicole i was wondering if u have a ditto at all?

Sorry to bother you again

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Thanks for that Nicole i was wondering if u have a ditto at all?

Sorry to bother you again

Yeah, I have tonnes of them. I can't wait to get rid of them lol. I really have to go now so I can't trade atm but I'll give you a list of my different natured Ditto tomorrow. I hope that's OK.

i see ur online nicole why wont u trade?

i have a shiny azelf would u want to trade anything for that?

Yeah, that's fine, just pick two shinies per shiny legend. I'm so sorry I'm not trading right now but I really have to go :\

EDIT: OK, everything's ready. Sorry I was in a rush yesterday.

johnnyownage, do you still want those shiny starters?

Luckie: These are my Ditto:

Naughty (japanese)
    Serious (japanese)
    Rash
    Bashful (japanese)
    Bold (japanese)
    Gentle
    Modest
    Impish (japanese)

Yeah, most of them are Japanese :\ Sorry about that, I didn't quite realise just how many of them were XD

What were you going to trade me for the shiny Charizard? Did I forget to ask? :\ (Bear in mind I can clone for you)

Last edited:

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Please bear in mind that we actually require a bit of time here to clone whatever you have requested for a trade, it's common sense people -__-

jbv1395

What do you want for the Space C Deoxys? I'll give you a negai boshi irachi for it...

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Nicole, I'm interested in your Shiny Dratini, Starly and Shinx...

My Shinies:

Lucario-Timid-lv.100
    Flareon-Timid-lv.100 (Japanese)
    Empoleon-Modest-lv.54 (from England)
    Zangoose-Gentle-lv.26
    Venusaur-Rash-lv.70
    Porygon Z-Modest-lv.100 EV
    Mudkip-Bashful-lv.6
    Charmander-Careful-lv.1 UT
    Chikorita-Careful-lv.1 UT
    Rayquaza-Serious-lv.90

take your pick.