• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Thread

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
    To check IVs save it bf u do this, use the EV berries to all his stat until u cant nomore, those numbers are his IVs..

MiniFrank1312

Home of the all weavile gym!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    Yeah,you can pick something else,but most of them are level 1,and I don't want to check IV's.
    Oh,and I need the smeargle and porygon-z cloned still,so I can't trade them yet.Or shroomish.

MiniFrank1312

Home of the all weavile gym!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    Alright,for when you get back the stats are:
    HP-Speed
    286/374/166/197/193/255
    Moveset:
    Ice Punch
    ThunderPunch
    Brick Break
    Earthquake
    Ribbons-
    Sinnoh Champ Ribbon
    Ability Ribbon

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    Hye Lumine, I'm ready to trade, but I'm also interested in your Porygon-Z no hehe XD Could I trade an Impish Dusknoir and a Delibird for one?

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    Delibird
    Vital SPirit
    ID 03024
    Bashful
    OT Jamie
    L:32 UT
    Moveset
    Present
    -------
    -------
    -------

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    Oh, I already traded it, I only have one left which is Serious. So wanna do the Heracross and Porygon-Z for my Deoxys, Darkrai and delibird?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    ..how bout we'll just do the shiny heracross for your darkrai and delibird, though you said the darkrai and deoxys earlier

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    Ok, I already added you before, so you just need to add me and I'll be online in 3 mins.

So what do you say Lumine?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2008
    Poliwag
    -Kingler
    -Qwlfish
    -Manaphy

I happen to have these Pokemon for you if you don't mind. I have a salac berry if you want that too. I'm interested in your modest shiny Eevee if that's okay.

Back