• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trades for Gen 7 (Sun/Moon) mostly UB

Days
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Hey :)

i need someone to trade some Pokemon for some legendarys and UltraBeasts befor the server shuts down on 8th of April. (in a few days sadly)

I need: Buzzwole, Kartana, Solgaleo and an Alola-Persian

i trade: Pheromosa, Celeesteela, Xurkitree and Lunala.

maybe someone with Sun needs my Moon-exclusive Ultrabeats :) (or just want to help a desperated fella)

sorry, english isn´t my first language

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hey, I just bought a used copy of Pokemon Ultra Sun, and apparently the previous person who owned this game has a lot of cool Pokemon on this save file, including those three Ultra Beasts that you're looking for, Buzzwole, Kartana, and Solgaleo. Some of them have some nicknames, though. I hope that's alright. I don't mind trading you the ones that you need from this Ultra Sun game that I just got. You can trade me the ones that you mentioned. I'm playing this on my New Nintendo 3DS XL that I just recently got, so please use this FC: 0707-2019-8460. And I'll need your FC too. Let me know when you're available to trade with me.

Last edited:
    Back