• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Trading All Starting Pokemon-

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
Look i want to change my offer instead of the yanma for a chimchar i want a mudkip.
Is it ok for you?
Sorry if it is inconvenient.
mudkip?
okie dokie!
i can do that after my party xD

Quote:
what do you offer for all of those pokemon?
xD xD xD xD

I don't know, are ya's looking for anything in partic. If ya's don't want to trade forever like, i dont mind trading and trading back so i can search for them on GTS if ya's like..??
hmm.
well what do you have tho?
xD xD xD xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2010
i have like grimer, growlithe, teddiursa, munchlax, exeggcute anything really... name it n i'll try n trade it...

G-reg1994

queef master
Years
hey can i get a cyndaquil, totadile and a treeko
i can offer
minun
pulse
rypherior
magnezone
scizor
larvitar
evees and most evolutions except umbreon and espeon

Naxus_Darkstar

Team Warlock!!!!
Years
Hey could i get Cyndaquil, Tododile, and Chikorita?
I can give you a baby Heracross, a baby Bagon bred to learn Hydro pump and a Phione for them.
I got other stuff aswell if you dont want these. the phione will hatch in a little bit i can hatch it on fullmoon island for u if you want. i think exotic hatch locations rule
P.S all are nick nameable.

Back