• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading away Mew and Deoxys

silent8o8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    im trading away a Shiny Mew and a plain old Deoxys that both have pokerus. im lookin for a Latios or the 3 legendary Dogs. i will attach a CHERISH BALL if ur trade offer is good.

Last edited:

silent8o8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    yea sure, but was wonderin if maybe u could attach an item to it. ill attach a charity ball on the mew.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    Do you need any stones to evo anything? Any of the fossils? Protector? Reaper clothe? Icy/Damp/heat rock? I dont' have too much left.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Charity ball? There's no such thing... Unless you mean Cherish ball and that's a hacked item. :S
    Nature/OT/ID/location on Mew and Deoxys please? If it's good and legit, I can offer well.

silent8o8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    oops lol cherish ball yea its hacked lol. umm ill take the reapers cloth if its ok. so mew+cherish ball for ur latios and reapers cloth? if not ill trade the other guy for his raikou and suicune

silent8o8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    um whats ur characters name, and ill be on in a sec because kinna busy right now

silent8o8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    yup, is killinu ur real ingame name. because thats usually the reason why. and if so any special things in ur name?

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    My name is sean but that's never mattered before. I have everyone from the forums entered by their forum names, not real names. It's easier for me that way. I'm also using the FC on your Trainer card in your sig so I hope that's right.

Back