• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading by mail?

Years
  • That type of transaction isn't permitted by this site's rules (since trading cards by mail is considered a monetary transaction), but a couple other TCG-oriented Pokemon fansites do have trading sections for the cards. Try PokeBeach or PokeGym. Just make sure to read the rules of those sites and their guidelines for trading cards with other members.

Years
  • Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was allowed on this site, I was searching for anything about that. I won't be doing or initiating that here, no worries to any mods! :)

piecemeal

On An Adventure
    Years
  • That type of transaction isn't permitted by this site's rules (since trading cards by mail is considered a monetary transaction), but a couple other TCG-oriented Pokemon fansites do have trading sections for the cards. Try PokeBeach or PokeGym. Just make sure to read the rules of those sites and their guidelines for trading cards with other members.

Wish I would have noticed this before posting a similar thread myself a couple of days ago :( <-- I suck! Must have been having a clueless day. Thanks for helping in spite of that donavannj!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Tradecardsonline.com, excellent site for trading. Also many people (including myself) use youtube to make trades through mail.

Back