• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Cards - Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    Hey! This Is A Great Idea. May I Open Up A Shop Aswell! I Am Going To Make Cards For Every Single Pokemon. So I Should Have Them All By A Week Or 2. And I Am Going To Add In Some Surprise Ones Aswell. So Please May I!
    Thanks
    Wattsie1993

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Hey! This Is A Great Idea. May I Open Up A Shop Aswell! I Am Going To Make Cards For Every Single Pokemon. So I Should Have Them All By A Week Or 2. And I Am Going To Add In Some Surprise Ones Aswell. So Please May I!
    Thanks
    Wattsie1993

As long as you make your own cards, and don't use mine. And also give me credit for the idea.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    May I request a pack of cards?

Yes you may, here y'are.
    Trading Cards - Revival

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    I'm sorry Arlynn. FOr making the diea so public. You'll see the way my cards are done will end up a little differnent in Fubruary, but I'll give you some ideas.

The number in the top right hand corner should be the poke'mons ID (IE Bulbusaur=001, Ekans=023). And hte background should not be just the red, but a FPV (First person view. You knw, where it says VIridian Forest and all. Take one of those and make it the background. You don't need to vary the backgrounds though.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    I'm sorry Arlynn. FOr making the diea so public. You'll see the way my cards are done will end up a little differnent in Fubruary, but I'll give you some ideas.

The number in the top right hand corner should be the poke'mons ID (IE Bulbusaur=001, Ekans=023). And hte background should not be just the red, but a FPV (First person view. You knw, where it says VIridian Forest and all. Take one of those and make it the background. You don't need to vary the backgrounds though.

Thanks, but I don't think I'll use those ideas. I'll stick with my style on those.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    You are welcome.

**Note to all people who have requested packs

The TCG website is ago for construction. There will be practice(friendly) matches you can participate in, with no prize or penalty, competitive battles where you can win cards or lose card, and Tournaments which involve prizes and entrances into a Hall of Fame, as well as a pretty trophy (One might be the 'Golden Articuno' statue I made ...) with your name on it. There will also be mini-games, trading stations, help areas, and a shop where you can spend points you've earned to get ultra rare or limited edition cards.
    If you're interested in helping in graphics, coding, or content writing please send me a PM. You will be more than recognized for your efforts if you help out.

Last edited:

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Erm, no. Sorry. But Astral is going to have one as well, so you'll be able to use her cards there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back