• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Cards - Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    I do hope so. I'm working on the layout right now. I'll probably need to hire staff to help me once it's up. But there'll only be one friendly and one competitive game at a time, for friendly you need a minimum of three cards, for competitive 6.
    For friendly it's mostly like a practice.
    And then competitive, the loser has to give one of their cards to the winner, chosen randomly.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Yes you may;
    Trading Cards - Revival

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    Hey I'll take a pack!

By the way if this is a request shop why don't you take requests insted of packs you will get alot more people.I know how to make thease cards you can find the template at TSR.I can also make animations which i can put alll peoples cards in one animated card to make it better!

May I open up a shop of my own (Giving you credit for the idea of course). I wanted to ask you before I did. The only difference is the packs I give will be animated.
    THIS IS NOT HER IDEA!
    There have been mulitple theards like this everyone can do it there reallly is no point of giving credit only to the person to TSR who made the templates which she hasn't posted down,Take a looksy yourself:

Trading Cards - Revival

Last edited:

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Hey I'll take a pack!

By the way if this is a request shop why don't you take requests insted of packs you will get alot more people.I know how to make thease cards you can find the template at TSR.I can also make animations which i can put alll peoples cards in one animated card to make it better!

THIS IS NOT HER IDEA!
    There have been mulitple theards like this everyone can do it there reallly is no point of giving credit only to the person to TSR who made the templates which she hasn't posted down,Take a looksy yourself:

Trading Cards - Revival

First thing, the one that I have were made FROM SCRATCH by me. I don't know where all these other templates are from. AND if you read my first post, you'll see that I had a thread like this in June, on my other account Blizzara. So yes, this is my idea. I made my cards from scratch, and seeing as they're getting the idea from me, and I didn't get it from else where - it's my idea.

And here's your pack:
    Trading Cards - Revival

And if you are going to continue to accuse me of not creating my cards from scratch, or crating this idea from scratch - I will be forced to put you on to this thread's, and my other thread's blacklists.
    I would also suggest that if you're going to ask for something from someone, you don't flame them after.

Last edited:

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Here you go;
    Trading Cards - Revival

**Note, coders, graphic makers, and content writers would be great to have for the TCG website, please PM me if interested.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Yes you can;
    Trading Cards - Revival

**Note, coders, graphic makers, and content writers would be great to have for the TCG website, please PM me if interested.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Yes you may;
    Trading Cards - Revival

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    First thing, the one that I have were made FROM SCRATCH by me. I don't know where all these other templates are from. AND if you read my first post, you'll see that I had a thread like this in June, on my other account Blizzara. So yes, this is my idea. I made my cards from scratch, and seeing as they're getting the idea from me, and I didn't get it from else where - it's my idea.

And here's your pack:
    Trading Cards - Revival

And if you are going to continue to accuse me of not creating my cards from scratch, or crating this idea from scratch - I will be forced to put you on to this thread's, and my other thread's blacklists.
    I would also suggest that if you're going to ask for something from someone, you don't flame them after.
    Its not your idea plus thats thhe bigggest lie in the world you did not make that template from scratch everyone knows you get it from TSR!
    You commpletly ignored the point of "DON'T USE PACKS" & "3 CARDS PER WEEK" your going to lose lots of members from this theard i suggest you get your act cleaned up and make requestble cards and as many cards as they want!
    I've been in PC for about allmost 2 years and most of the mods here agree with me when i say this was not your idea and those are not your templates and there has been mulitple theards like this all over PC,SO DON'T SAY ITS YOUR IDEA!
    Im not flaming this is just cristism and telling you what you did wrong and how you can improve on it!

Go ahead put me in your black list just cause im being just alittle harsh and telling you the truth,go on do it but i'll just keep on posting in your theards you can't escape the thought that i will catch you stealing theae templates!

Last edited:

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Its not your idea plus thats thhe bigggest lie in the world you did not make that template from scratch everyone knows you get it from TSR!
    You commpletly ignored the point of "DON'T USE PACKS" & "3 CARDS PER WEEK" your going to lose lots of members from this theard i suggest you get your act cleaned up and make requestble cards and as many cards as they want!
    I've been in PC for about allmost 2 years and most of the mods here agree with me when i say this was not your idea and those are not your templates and there has been mulitple theards like this all over PC,SO DON'T SAY ITS YOUR IDEA!
    Im not flaming this is just cristism and telling you what you did wrong and how you can improve on it!

Go ahead put me in your black list just cause im being just alittle harsh and telling you the truth,go on do it but i'll just keep on posting in your theards you can't escape the thought that i will catch you stealing theae templates!

First thing, I would like you to stop claiming that I didn't make the cards from scratch. Because I did. I had no idea there were templates until Astral came and said so.
    And since I had no idea whatsoever of any previous thread like this, other than my own, I can say it's my idea. I did not use the idea of anyone else that I knew of.
    And one pack every three days is logical because I have a life, and things to do. And I don't do requestable cards because it wouldn't work with my TCG website that I'm working on, and it would make my life more hectic. I will use my ideas as I want to, you cannot tell me what to do, or tell me if I did or didn't make my cards from scratch. I used my friend's stars that she created, and the rest was done pixel by pixel using Jasc PSP 8.
    And if you continuously post stuff like this in my threads I will have a reason to report you to mods, because you would be incessantly flaming/spamming. If you would like to continue this argument, please PM me. I don't want to continue flooding my thread.

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    First thing, I would like you to stop claiming that I didn't make the cards from scratch. Because I did. I had no idea there were templates until Astral came and said so.
    And since I had no idea whatsoever of any previous thread like this, other than my own, I can say it's my idea. I did not use the idea of anyone else that I knew of.
    And one pack every three days is logical because I have a life, and things to do. And I don't do requestable cards because it wouldn't work with my TCG website that I'm working on, and it would make my life more hectic. I will use my ideas as I want to, you cannot tell me what to do, or tell me if I did or didn't make my cards from scratch. I used my friend's stars that she created, and the rest was done pixel by pixel using Jasc PSP 8.
    And if you continuously post stuff like this in my threads I will have a reason to report you to mods, because you would be incessantly flaming/spamming. If you would like to continue this argument, please PM me. I don't want to continue flooding my thread.
    IM NOT FLAMING OR SPAMING!
    YOU COULDN'T OF MAKE IT FROM SCARTCH BECAUSE IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME!
    Im not flaming waht are you a 6 year all its called construtive critisim!
    You have no right to report me:
    1.For telling those are not your templates
    2.To help you improve with packs
    3.For construtive critisim(Not spaming/flaming)
    4.For giving you proof that you had not made those cards!

If its anyone its should be me reporting you for stealing thease templates which are not yours

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    IM NOT FLAMING OR SPAMING!
    YOU COULDN'T OF MAKE IT FROM SCARTCH BECAUSE IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME!
    Im not flaming waht are you a 6 year all its called construtive critisim!
    You have no right to report me:
    1.For telling those are not your templates
    2.To help you improve with packs
    3.For construtive critisim(Not spaming/flaming)
    4.For giving you proof that you had not made those cards!

If its anyone its should be me reporting you for stealing thease templates which are not yours

I have first eye witness accounts from people who saw me make them a year ago.
    And Constructive Criticism is NOT saying 'you didn't make those', 'you should have request blah blah blah'. Constructive Criticism is telling me what is wrong with my cards, and what i should do to make them better. Like telling me a color you think would look better, or a different shape on that one part etc. And hasn't anyone ever told you that when you give constructive criticisms your supposed to say something that is good about it first?
    And also, I am fourteen and considered a prodigy according to the three intelligence quotient tests I have taken over the years. Plus I have scholarship for graphic design I could take, which should help prove to you that I made MY trading cards.

Last edited:

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    Im not going to tell you want went wrong with the cards cause their not yours here is proof i felt needed tp be shown!:
    [^]Proof
    [^]Template sheet
    [^]TSR Sonic battle
    [^]Emeral Cards

If that isn't anought proof then your blind!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back