• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Trading friend codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2010
    Any one want to trade friend codes for Online? Mine is 081861350103, Please reply soon!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    hey, i think this is the wrong section, pm me and we'll trade codes ^_^

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Here's the wifi centre section: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=186 There is where you organise trades and battles and whatnot and hence where you'd ask people for FCs. =)

Also you can PM people by clicking on their username and selecting 'send a private message to ___' or go to their profile b clicking on their username and selecting the contacts tab and 'send a PM to ___' from there. There's also the FAQ which explains stuff about the forums so that should be helpful for you.

And hence, closing the thread.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    This is the wrong section to ask for Friend Codes to battle and trade with others over Wi-Fi. The right place for this would be in the Wi-Fi Center. Here you can request battles, trades, and even share battle videos and interest in the Wi-Fi Plaza through the Wi-Fi Terminal section there. So it's best you read the rules of that section there, as here we only discuss about the GSC remakes, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back