• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Trading Keys?

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Just to verify this, I am going to buy both games as always but i really only want to play White 2 but i want to play it in challenge mode. So if i get someone to blitz black 2 i can just transfer/trade challenge mode on to white 2.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2012
I don't know how relevant this is but you can use an Action Replay code to unlock them before you play through the game (assuming the english version gets one (the japanese game has one)).

I do like the idea of the keys though. It's a shame you have to own both versions of the game (or know someone who owns the opposite version to you to trade). This is why I mentioned Action Replay.

I'm not sure if posting Action Replay codes is allowed so...

blue

gucci
Years
I think many people would use the Action Replay code if there were one for the English Version, I don't usually use cheat codes but in that case I would class it more of a time saver than a cheat. I'd prefer to play the challenge mode first rather than the normal mode.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2012
I never use them either. However, in this case I made an exception. Just finished playing the game on Challenge Mode and it was a lot of fun. You can definitely notice the increased difficulty.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I myself have an action replay myself, but I used it on other games and the experiences were ruined and I found it wrecked my games so I could do certain things.(in MDT I couldn't evolve the main character and in Soul Silver I lost my Kanto Map) I probably wouldn't resort to using cheat codes. Unexpected things can happen with them. I just have to hope my friend finishes it fast.

Back