• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading LOTS of charmanders..

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello everyone , i have over 400 charmanders that i got trying to get a shiny one but sadly the only thing i ended up getting was like 7 boxes full of (4-6)ivs timid blaze charmanders . :(

I will trade them for anything you give me but i will gladly accept any other iv breed pokemon that i could use for battles :B

I have males and females just ask and if you are looking for specific ivs just tell me ill try to find one for you , also all of them have dragon dance , dragon pulse and flare blitz

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    If I could have a 5-6 IV one please... female preferred but I wouldn't mind male :D
    I can offer you other IV bred Pokemon ^^

Years
    I already have one for a Y. Do you have an Adamant one? or are they really all Timid? Anyways, Thanks in advance I'll just catch you online and we'll talk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back