• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading some SHINY and some cool non-shiny

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    and a few non-shinies
    keep in mind that they are all LEGIT
    obviously.
    I only have a couple
    they are all leveled a little bit i believe. I was going through my old Diamond game and I found these and will take some offers for them, I only know a little bit as this game hasn't been played in ages but i will try to provide as much info as I can.
    THE ONLY CHEAT I USED WAS FOR MASTER BALLS
    NONE OF THEM ARE EV OR IV TRAINED.
    These are the pokemon:
    Name: Golbat
    Shiny: YES
    Level: 24
    M/F: Female
    Nature: Brave
    Ball Caught In: Master
    Extra Info: He was caught at level 8 in Oreburgh Mine, I didn't train him much, his moveset is basic, I'm gonna leave that and the training to you guys

Name: Luxray
    Level: 46
    Nature: Careful
    Ball Caught In: Master
    Extra Info: This thing is one of my favorites, whether it's shiny or not, I might be a bit reluctant about trading him as I'm going to swap it over to Platinum if I don't get a good trade it. It was caught at level 4 on route 203, and has Rivalry. GL getting this one.

Name: Croagunk
    Level: 30
    Nature: Brave
    Ball Caught In: Safari Ball
    Extra Info: He was caught in the Great Marsh at level 20 (obviously) quick to flee, likes spicy food, etc etc. He's just a shiny I came across and caught because he's a croagunk, nothing special except he's deadly rare already and he's shiny.

EDIT: CROAGUNK IS GONE!
    Thanks to Twilight, traded for a shiny riolu :)

I have many larvitars from when i was trying to find the right Nature to ev Train a Tyranitar
    took me FOREVER but i found one and he's a work in progress i guess you would say, I'm willing to trade him, a scyther, a scizor, skuntank, empoleon, and my amazing lv 85 Alakazam, he is an absolute beast, I used him throughout the entire game, he was basically my starter, I don'treally want to trade him, but if the offer is good enough I will, his stats are as follow
    Name: Alakazam
    Shiny: No
    Level: 85
    M/F: Male
    Nature: Hardy
    Ball Caught In: Master (yes I cheated for the master balls at the beginning of the game)
    Extra Info: I used him more than any other pokemon in the game, He was my favorite cuz of his beastly stats
    stats are as follows
    Attack: 124
    Defense: 97
    Special Attack: 265
    Special Defense: 169
    Speed: 238
    Im working on a better moveset for him but his current moveset is this one,
    Future Sight
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Psybeam

POST ANY OFFERS HERE ALONG WITH A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE POKEMON YOU ARE OFFERING.

btw this is my first post so give me a warm welcome =D

EDIT: forgot to put my friend code
    NAME: Tylar
    FC: 4339 7263 7445

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    I'll just nudge this over the the Trade Corner for you.

*moves*

Crap man my bad I thought I had both diamond and pearl and the wifi thing pulled up on firefox and i went to bed after I posted
    sorry bout posting in the wrong section

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Lol everyone does that a couple times but about your Alakazam i'll give you a bulbasaur for it or a mudkip or a totodile. OR you can just tell me what you want

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    Lol everyone does that a couple times but about your Alakazam i'll give you a bulbasaur for it or a mudkip or a totodile. OR you can just tell me what you want

I'm not sure about him yet like I said,
    And the totdile sounds nice.
    As I'm a fan of Feraligatr but i dont wanna trade my alakazam for one.
    Maybe one of the other three?
    Besides Luxray. And i can scavenge through my pokemon and find some other ones that might not be as appealing but that you might like.
    The main ones i want to get rid of are my Golbat and Croagunk b/c I don't like toxicroak. don't have the patience to get the right moveset and ev train him, because my normal team setup doesnt use types like him. and I dont like waiting for a "friendship" evolution for golbat. EVEN THOUGH, shiny crobat is awesome.

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I'll give you the totodile for your croagunk.

Diagura

Vaporeon's and Avril's #1 FAN!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    Info?
    is it nicknamed, level, stats, moveset, nature, etc.
    Do you still have the Crobat? I just got Pearl [I Sold my first one. Beaten, almost all legends in it... :(] What do you want for it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    ill take ur luxray or golbat =]

wat do u want for it?

Hmm make me an offer
    :-D
    I'm definitely willing to trade my Golbat and Croagunk.
    Luxray and Alakazam I'm kind of unsure about.
    But if the offer is good enough I will take it.

Diagura

Vaporeon's and Avril's #1 FAN!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    Hmm make me an offer
    :-D
    I'm definitely willing to trade my Golbat and Croagunk.
    Luxray and Alakazam I'm kind of unsure about.
    But if the offer is good enough I will take it.
    Well, I just got a new Pearl [Replaci g old one] and I only have a few Pokes. So I can get a Drifloon but that might be the rarest I can get. Unless I geta Ditto. Then maybe I could get you a Piplup.

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    The totodile is UT it knows Hydro Pump it is Adamant nature and is male and i can infect it with pokerus

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    The totodile is UT it knows Hydro Pump it is Adamant nature and is male and i can infect it with pokerus

hmm.
    Deal. Infect it with pokerus first.
    Email me at [email protected] when you're ready
    EDIT: IDK anymore, if Twilight is willing to trade her shiny Charmander, then that's what I'm gonna do (I LOVE shiny Charizard)
    If she isn't willing to trade it, then I will trade for you're totodile

I'll trade you for that luxray have tons of event pokemon. And fully EVed alakazam and several others.

Tell me more about Alakazam

Last edited:
    Back