• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Surfing Pikachus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade for Surfing Pikachus, I have 3. And yes they are legit so ya. You can get Surfing Pikachus without hacking you just keep trading up from the old games. As proof there are some old hidden mini-games with them.

Oh fogot to add that one is English and the other two are Japanese.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • The only legit one I know of is through Battle Revolution. What are the hidden mini-games you talk about?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Me said:
    Special Pichu/Pikachu: There is no such thing as a Surfing Pichu or Flying Pikachu since the ones obtained from previous events need to have their HM removed in order to migrate to D/P. The only Surfing Pikachu is obtained in a pokeball from Pokemon Battle Revolution and met at "Lovely Place" and "Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 10."
    Yush, they better have that if you think they're legit. 8D
    I'd like a Japanese one... English PBR wasn't released yet so I don't think you could have one. :<

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    I want a Jap one too Keby.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Even if it IS a hack. I'll take it. I took the Surfing Charmander. :]

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • Yush, they better have that if you think they're legit. 8D
    I'd like a Japanese one... English PBR wasn't released yet so I don't think you could have one. :<

wrong , you could get a surfing pichu in pokemon box , he might've transfered to r/s/e and pal parked it , but as a pikachu (evolve) anyways , I'll take one ,what do you want for a japanese one?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • But before being able to Pal Park Pokémon, HM moves must be deleted, which is the point. If you can somehow bypass that, sure, but I know you can't migrate anything that knows any HM moves, meaning the Surfing and Flying Pikachus can't be migrated.

Edit: Oh, and this thread seems to be a few days old. Trading-wise, that might mean this thread is dead anyway. x_x

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back