• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|\/\/|~*-Trading Thread-*~|\/\/|

ChickieQ

Super Shiny Collecter
    Years
    I could probly get you a dratini, but I have to breed it.

also, how many pokemon on your list do you want for the shiny charmander?

Last edited:

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    Chickie, thanks for the offer, but I'm already getting the Jolly Dratini. If you have the Ralts and/or Chansey I'm looking for (specifications on first page), then I can give you the Shiny Charmander. Thanks :)

Thanks for the bump Rock Lee!

Last edited:

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    Well, if its the Chansey, then only it. But the Ralts you'd have to add something, if thats ok (sorry :( ).

Just a reminder, please make sure that its UT and legit. Thanks! :D

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    Just to let you know, a Chansey like that is pretty rare (since not everyone has previous games). So, I advice that if you know how to GTS clone, to clone one and keep one for yourself, because they're pretty useful.

Well, the level doesn't really matter, I just want it to be UT. Untouched doesn't mean it HAS to be level 1 (most of the time it is), but it just means it hasn't entered a battle, or given any sort of vitamins (Calcium, Protein, HP Up, etc.). More simply said, UT is a Pokemon that hasn't gained an EV's in any of its stats :)

Last edited:

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    Yep :D Just make sure it is:

Bold Chansey with Seismic Toss (move from FR/LG) w/ Egg Move Aromatherapy, Ability Natural Cure

And UT and legit please!

Thanks!

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    Awesome dude! I tried getting Baton Pass on him before, but that didn't work out (I'm not the best breeder in the world -.-'). Anyway, check out your thread, if theres anything I can trade for them.

Back