• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading with myself?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Is it possible to trade from one DS ROM to another? I caught a shiny scyther in my soul silver ROM and I want to trade it to my real Platinum, but I got an error so I decided to try and trade my Scyther from my soul silver ROM to my Platinum ROM so I trade it over to my real Platinum. So in the end I would have a shiny Scizor.

Can anybody help me?

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    If your using emulator then its not possible (Not sure)
    if you have 2 Ds and 1 flash cart then yes you can
    or you can convert the Save game with a converter and
    use pokesave and transfer the pokemon over.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Is it possible to trade from one DS ROM to another? I caught a shiny scyther in my soul silver ROM and I want to trade it to my real Platinum, but I got an error so I decided to try and trade my Scyther from my soul silver ROM to my Platinum ROM so I trade it over to my real Platinum. So in the end I would have a shiny Scizor.

Can anybody help me?

Instead of trading, you could always use Pokesav and export a Pokemon from one save file and import it into the other.

Ebi

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2010
    Instead of trading, you could always use Pokesav and export a Pokemon from one save file and import it into the other.

How do you do that??
    Is Pokesav a program you have to install on your computer or...?

Back