• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading without another person?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2019
    So I wanted to evolve my Seadra but NOT trade it to another person, as I almost never get it back, but this one is 6IV so I was wondering is there any trick to evolving it in this gen with just one game? I remember a trick like that in gen 5 that I used

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • So I wanted to evolve my Seadra but NOT trade it to another person, as I almost never get it back, but this one is 6IV so I was wondering is there any trick to evolving it in this gen with just one game? I remember a trick like that in gen 5 that I used

Not that I can think of....

If you had two games and used the Gts that would be a way but not with only one game.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Unfortunately you always need to have two games/3DS systems to doing any trading. Probably no glitches or anything to make use of this generation (afaik anyway) =/

But since you're on PC you could always just trade with people here. If you're worried about people stealing your Pokemon, you could always look at the Trade Reviews subsection of our Trade Corner to get an idea of who the more reputable traders are.

Or hell, I could help you out if you want.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I can also help, I'm the Moderator of the Trade Corner, maybe it will help you feel safe! I've done many trade backs like that, I would never steal a Pokémon. I honestly have no interest in your Seadra, I'd rather help you get that amazing Kingdra and make you happy!

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • I never used strangers I always asked my real life frieds to help with trade evos al the way since gen 1 to gen 7

Back