• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Trading without wi fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2012
    Is this possible? I want evolve magmar to Magmortar. I ask becouse i playing pokemons on pc and my modem is without wi fi.
    Thanks for helping ;p
    There may be mistakes because my English is still poorly.

Years
    You can trade DS-to-DS, but that requires someone to have a second DS and a Pokemon Game.

That's the only other way you can trade, I'm afraid.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Pretty much answered, I'd assume. If you can't trade via Wi-Fi, then you can use the Wireless Connection to trade from DS-to-DS as said above. If you have two available DS' at hand and two Pokémon games (DPPt or HG/SS either one is fine), then you go to the upstairs of the Pokémon Center and trade from there without the use of Wi-Fi. Make sure your Magmar is holding the Magmarizer though, or else it won't evolve after trade.

Question answered, so closing. If you have any further questions regarding HG/SS, then please use our Help Thread sticky.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back