• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
    no problem :P well actually there is one :s
    the Feraligatr is hacked :s it says route 224 apparently met at Lv.99 and thats impossible!

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
    hey why dont you show me the ninetales and palkia?(: Ill check them and if theyre ok Ill give the azuril for one of them:)

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    Ok, here's my other shinys as well and these are from ss but mostly from GTS:
    Mewtwo *Lvl 100
    Celebi *Lvl 10 (it's an event I think)
    Jirachi *Lvl 91 (literally just obtained through GTS lol)
    Lucario *Lvl 64
    Deoxys *Lvl 91
    Elekid *Lvl 100

and still trying to find the ninetales lol

lol, I thought it was because you turned off your DS XD

Last edited:

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
    hey is the lucario yours? and the elekid? haha Im interested in those ones mm the celebi.. check its OT please :)

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    Oh, it looks like the palkia is hacked too -______- you can't obtain one at lvl 1 lol. although I have heard of an even that lets you...but I forgot which one :P

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    Ok, will check it all. I am in WiFi on the fc I already gave you. I found my ninetales and palkia. And sceptile is there too.

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
    um heres the thing
    the palkia its hacked :s and sceptile too because it can be 000000 the OT trainer number :s
    communication lost again :s

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back