• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    Here's the info lol:
    Route 205
    Apparently met at
    Lv. 9
    Bashful nature
    OT. Rick
    ID No. 12137

and yes, I got it from GTS

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
    Oh my friend you just got such a bad luck :s
    look I found it can only appear at route 209 or 214 if you have the leafgreen inserted :s

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    -______________-
    this is just my lucky day...

well, time to remove all those pokemon I spent sooo long to get....

Last edited:

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
    hahaha look Ill tell you a umm trick
    look find somewhere you can check the info of the event
    example umm 10 aniv celebi that shpuld be lv 30 i guess
    you offer one of those hacked ones on gts for a lv 30 or more celebi and wait for someone to give you, check it if its hacked, if it is hacked well offer it and you repeat everything
    I got some hacked pokemon on gts too but I did that and so I got for example a MT BATA legi HO OH its lv80 so its no UT but its legit :P

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    Oooh I have that celebi :D seriously!! I have to transfer it from emerald but I have that 10 aniv! :D. sorry, that was random, but I am excited I have something worth talking about :P and it's actually lvl 70
    and that's a really good idea. Thanks for all the help with this lol. And what does MT BATA stand for? I know UT means UP for TRADE but you lost me on the other stuff O. o

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
    umm no UT its untouchedxD MT BATA was an spanish i guess event O: you realy have that celebi? cool! why dont you clone it before migrating? what about the azurril for the celebi?

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    Oh XD Thanks Lazn. Wow I feel dumb -_______-

And is cloning allowed on here? Just wondering so I don't get in trouble lol

Last edited:

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    tomorrow because I don't feel like getting out of bed, going upstairs, get the game, come back down, put it into the ds, migrate, and so on. it's just too much :P
    plus it's 1 am in the morning -____- so I will tomorrow :D
    and I also have tons of other 10 aniv pokemon. I went to that event and it was awesome(:

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
    O: awesome so Ill check my pokes so we may trade:)
    till tomorrow take care see you!
    btw no problem if I add you as friend right?

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    no problem at all :D
    I only have one at the moment anyways -____- so it would be nice to have 2 :D
    and ok, see you tomorrow :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    hi i was wondering if you could offer any cloned mew, arcuas, event arcuas, for like filter pokemon please. thats if you have clones

my friend code is HG 3653 5065 8009

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    I'm interested in your shiny Sceptile and Shiny Ninetales.
    I have a lv 42 Shiny Eved Meganium, but thats my only EVed Pokemon... however I have quite a few shinies! Check my thread *link in sig*.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back