• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Pokemon Master, the reason for not having pair requests here is to encourage people to get to know people before pairing. Pairing is meant to be just for fun for friends ^^;

Shane ya, you and your new pair wuld announce here that you are now paired, and then i'll edit the list to add you guys ^^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    *jumps up and down* Hey! Guess what? =3 Me and LiquidThunder are paired. Now, I'm going to ask Claire to be sure to shoot me in the head if I do anything drastic as with my other pairs. XD *hands gun to Claire*

<<; ;>> Anyways, I would like to tell you the story of how this came about. ^o^

It all began around a month ago. Now, I had always been posting poems in the poetry section, but then I never thought any more of it. Until about one month ago, I became very interested in fan fictions. A lot of the members here are very gifted in their writing abilities. So, I wanted to tell them what I thought, so I took to reviewing people's poems and fan fictions in OW.

Now, I didn't become a good reviewer just like that. In fact, it was Lance who taught me a lot. By reading his posts in OW and chatting with him through PMs, I learned what being a fan fiction reviewer was really about. ^^

Before I knew it, I realized I had a huge crush on Lance. It took me longer than it did with some of my other pairs for me to work up the courage and ask Lance to pair with me. ^^ And, he has accepted!

There, now that my speach is done, could Claireness or any other mod please add me and Lance to the list? XD As soon as he posts here as well, of course. ^_______^

~Kelsey

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Yes Kelseyand I are now paired ^^. I began to have a huge crush on her when I seen her post, and review poetry in OW, but I wasn't sure what she would say if I asked her, luckily she asked me first ^^'.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwws, thanks Kylie. <3<3 Yesh, me and Lance me teh perfect pair if I may say so. Not to mention the best sidekicks. ^_~ *huggles Lance*

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    A OW Couple? Thats nice~ xD *look down to know why!!*
    Kudos to both~

Now we have the Pok?Fic [Frosty + Lily] and the OtherFic [Kelsey + Liquid] Couples~!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ^
    She Says:

"Sorry for the spammy, my sister got on the computer and SPAMMed it all. Sry guys!! ^^;;;;;;;;;;"

Thats what she said on another forum to me to post here, because she cant get on x_x

[EDIT] She edited her post~ xD

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    A OW Couple? Thats nice~ xD *look down to know why!!*
    Kudos to both~

Now we have the Pok?Fic [Frosty + Lily] and the OtherFic [Kelsey + Liquid] Couples~!
    I didn't think about it that way, but it's true. ^_^

Congratulations you guys!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back