• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    The pair-up thread has been discussed by the staff, and new rules will be implemented. These rules are here to basically resume how the pair-up thread used to be at the start -nowadays it has become more about pointless pairing and spamming, which wasn't how it started out.
    If you have any questions about the new rules, PM myself or one of the other OC staff or higher staff -please don't discuss the rules here.
    Please read the following:

The New Rules
    1. No spamming or off-topic will be tolerated whatsoever -any users who post like this will receive a formal warning which may result in a ban if behaviour doesn't change. This includes people off-topicing and then writing "any new pairs?" at the end of their post.
    2. There will be no singles list or titles list -this encouraged random pointless pairing between people who had rarely spoken.
    3. This thread is only to be used to ask people to pair, to announce new pairs, and in a small way to congratulate the pairs.
    4. In order to be added to the list of pairs, both you and your pair must agree on this thread that you are indeed now paired.

What is Pairing?
    Pairing is where you choose a good friend of yours (normally of the gender you're attracted to) to pair-up with.
    It's for fun so you have basically a buddy around the forum ^^
    People normally write who they're paired with in their signatures

How do I pair?
    Talk to people you're friends with on the forum. If you and your friends like eachother, you can pair ^^

The pair list
    The pairs are listed and updated throughout the thread, so to add or take away your recent pair, copy and paste the list from the latest version (highlight the text, right click and click copy, then right click and click paste in the text box)
    Feel free to add comments about your friends who are paired next to their names :3

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Isn't this kinda... overboard?

And me and Britt are still paired... *wonders if she'll pop into this thread* --;

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Will the other pair up thread be coming back?Also,do you have too re-pair?Also also,Can you still get married?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Considering this thread has been redone a lot, due to people non-stop spamming, no, I don't really think it's overboard

aRedMoon

Years
    You could always just move it to FTiP... that's where most of the threads like this went. ~_~

*gets yelled at for OT* -_-;;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    JK, you mustn't have seen how spammy the old threads became -three locks
    billy, no the old thread won't be re-opened. Your pair has to agree on here to your pairing again (with any other questions, PM me). You can still marry if you wish to, but you wont be in a separate list category

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *giggles* You'll be my wife? Just the idea of you stirs up images of the perfect woman, and the reality is oh so much more. And living it? Indescribable. So yes, Sawah, a1337a, I'd like to pair up with you. <3

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    All pairs have been deleted, so you have to repair

*grabs Claires hand*

You are, beautiful beyong compare, and even better to talk to. I've never liked anyone online, until I met you! Will you, be my pair...you hot piece-o-woman!

*gets on one knee*
    *gives Claire ring*

*uggles*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    aww i accept D *uggles from earth to heaven* ^^

Pair List
    A1337a & Kairi
    Dakota & DF Dadragonz

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, to help and start things off, I shall yet again proclaim my love and my pair-up relationship for Amanda.

Amanda, I love you so dearly, no matter what anyone says, thinks, or does; I shall never leave you. You are my star, my world, my love.

Yes, some find it odd that two people of the same sex love each other, but when exactly did I ask for your opinion? XD I do and always will love you Amanda. You are my star from the sky. <3

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Just to update:
    Pair List
    A1337a & Kairi
    Dakota & DF Dadragonz

aRedMoon

Years
    Three people posted it!

-_- That's quite spammy if I do say so myself.

*has a decent suggestion - PMs Claire*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back