• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tragedy Strikes the Nation

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    The Baja (Bah-Hah) Taco:

Yes, it does sound disgusting. And in my opinion, it is. :P However, the rest of Long John Silver's food options will forever pwn Taco Bell and it's rotting dog.

That looks positvely disgusting :tired:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Lessee... Taco Bell Dog, Jacko, Oxy-Clean Guy, Miss Fawcett, A couple football players...

My list is almost all checked off. XP

On topic (or in), I am sad YQTB Dog is gone. Kenji's right,They should have completely used him longer. There is no replacement.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Poor thing...

I haven't seen one of those taco bell commercials in a while
    I've never been to taco bell either, I bet it's pretty good xD

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
    Years
    They will probably use the dogs corpse as the meat in one of their products.

haha i would luv to try that xD poor dog, had to live its life representing Taco Bell... I feel bad for the poor thing ='( nah just kidding, i love taco bell -^_^-

aww, just the cutest thing!!!

Back