• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Cards [Request] [Closed ATM]

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    tehehe i want trainer card for the real me!
    colour: if possible baby blue or light blue :D
    id number: 60883
    Left Name:Master
    Right Name:Blaze
    Description: Master of All
    Sprite: I don't have any :'( i just want a red head guy please jkaizer hehe so i can see myself as boy trainer hehe they always seem so powerful!
    adopted pokemon: espeon
    favorite types: fire and water
    Other Pokemon: Charmander,Espeon,Umbreon,Blaziken,Articuno,Amphorous

thanks Jkaizer :D i cant wait to see it and get rid of this ugly trainer card of when i was a stupid boy tehehe!

~blazey

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    DragonLover: That URL defiantly works, as it's the same one I'm using in my earlier post.

Blaze: I need a spirte, unless you want a card sin sprite.

Edit: Made a blacklist. Dark Pogifire, congrats on being the first on there. =)

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Years
    Shukuen Shinobi: Deepest apologies. It may simply just not have shown up for me. ^_^

Kaylee: ^_^

Eli: Thanks, but I got it under control. Though, if I could ask - who made your card? o.o; *wants that template*

I don't like how this host renames the files... I may go back to Photobucket...

Edit: rayquazza master x, it's simple. You need to go to the first post of the topic, copy the request template, and fill it out. How hard can that be?

Shukuen Shinobi

Ninja Dude
    Years
    Thank you so much for the trainer card, my friend was wondering if you could make him one, so he can put it in his AIM profile or on PokeGym or something, as long as he gave credit to you that is, if it's all right, here is his wantings.

Color Scheme: Red
    ID Number: 13666
    Left Name: B.T.
    Right Name: Jirachic
    Description: Ruler Of The Dark Flame
    Trainer Sprite: https://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v179/ShukuenShinobi/BT.bmp
    Adopted (He wanted this to say Trademark) Pokemon: Torchic
    Favorite Pokemon Type: Fire, Dark
    Other Pokemon: Jirachi, Absol, Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile, Rayquaza

I put the Trainer Card in my own Photobucket account if your Okay with that, to save bandwith on your account..if there is bandwith or whatever..>> *shrugs* My friend says Thanks in Advanced.

aRedMoon

Years
    rayquazza master z: Yes, you can. Just link me to them, and I won't have a problem putting it on a card.

Eli: I was just curious where you got the template. =P

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    hehe jkaizer i got the one i want my idol lance tehehe theres some white around it so please take take it out well here it is cant wait :D

Back