• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Cards [Request] [Closed ATM]

Ashs_grrl

Banned
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    im not saying you are but you will get on JKaizer's cuz she aint in the mood! I guess hafta keep looking around for trainer card requests topics cuz i dont know where they are!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • You're all sweet and stuff, but no need to yell at people.

I'll have all the requests done by the end of today.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    so does that mean its open again? oh and another thing, Im not trying to get on your bad side okay? im just trying to be nice cuz i dont wan to get banned anymore you dont know how many times i got banned lately and its not fun and i seriously dont want to get banned for giving you hard time okay? :(

aRedMoon

Years
  • w00tage for cards. ^^;

Listen, this wasn't closed for a reason. Believe it or not, I've read every post in this thread at least once, so you don't have to worry about your request getting lost, UNLESS I post a "In Queue" list, and you aren't on there. Remember, I am only human.

Also, got a problem with your card?
    Send me a PM!
    Reply in here!

The PM thing is only for edits. If you request through PM, all you'll get is a note "Read my sig - the link is in there" :P The main reason I do it is because it's easier to keep track of requests through the thread, as I don't have to be logged in to get it. :P

SPon11: They've been changed. Just waiting for your sprite.
    LishaKara: ~_~ I don't do custom sprites, but I did put the picnicer girl on your card. If you get her changed elsewhere, leave me a note and I'll change it on the card.
    Aussy: They're okay I guess. But the fonts look radically different from the default ones. o.O

Okay, on with the cards...
    But first...

All 5 requests were different templates! XD You all must want me to go crazy or something...

Hope you all enjoy them... and remember, just about anything can be changed on 'em if you need it changed! (Or I screwed up... >P)

In-Trance

Trance Trance
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    Oh Miss Kaizer, May you make me a card?
    Ummm, What do I do now?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I can help out once in a while if ya like, although my style of cards is a bit diffrent.

aRedMoon

Years
  • *holds my monoply of the card business close to self*

*hisses at anyone that tries to help me* :P

I don't need any help in, so you guys can always go and help out one of the other carders. Not many people request in here anymore anyways... ~_~

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    *holds my monoply of the card business close to self*

*hisses at anyone that tries to help me* :P

I don't need any help in, so you guys can always go and help out one of the other carders. Not many people request in here anymore anyways... ~_~

awww poor Jkaiser

u can use my teamplate if u want as long as it has a small Scy some where (scy is my signature seems scy is the first 3 letters of scy-ther

aRedMoon

Years
  • Hmm, I'll remember that next time someone asks for some absurd template. :P

Hmm... *goes to try and make a template* XD

aRedMoon

Years
  • I didn't mean it as an insult... I meant when like Kirby00 asked for the "earthy" template. o_O;;;;;;

*made a purple template* ^^;;;;;

Hero of time

Pikachu Murderer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    trainer cards

Color Scheme:Blue
    ID Number:43159
    Left Name: HofT
    Right Name: Link
    Description: Pikachu Murderer
    Trainer Sprite: Brendon from Ruby/Sapphire