• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Cards [Request] [Closed ATM]

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Well, I took a mini break as you may have seen, so I'm back with 5 TCards and still missing the flag card requested over 100 posts ago. >.o;;

Queue List
    capalex65 - Flag
    Radical_Edward - Yellow
    tyroge12 - Orange

Notes
    rayquaza master z: Favorite types are to be 1-4. You have 5.
    Hawk0083: I can't do shiney icons, so do you mind normal icons?
    DragontrainerClair: Do you want a right name and not a left name? o_O;
    Deoxyoid: Is there a trainer sprite I'm missing?

Cards

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    This is my request

Color Scheme:Blue
    ID Number:624811
    Left Name: Ice demon
    Right Name: Nikhil
    Description: lord of ice
    Trainer Sprite: brawly
    Adopted Pokemon: Articuno !!!!
    Favorite Pokemon Type: ice, psychic
    Other Pokemon: blissey, skarmory, charizard, gengar, vaporeon, alakazam

Thanx ^_^

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    JKaizer--- Thanks!!! it is awesome! im tryin to make it a blank card, but its takin a long time... could you please give me the blank card? i would appreciate it greatly! im also gonna try to get a lot of the icons at the bottom from miscellenaeos cards... maybe, but ill probally make my own.

Uzumaki Naruto1

Water Master
    Years
    Color Scheme: Blue
    ID Number: 20179
    Left Name: Naruto
    Right Name: Jeff
    Description: Water Master
    Trainer Sprite:

Adopted Pokemon: Squirtle
    Favorite Pokemon Type: Water/Fire
    Other Pokemon: Sharpedo, Breloom, Blastoise, Lapras, Porygon

My friend Shukuen Shinobi got me to come to this site. ^^

aRedMoon

Years
    Blissey Trainer 8290 said:
    JKaizer--- Thanks!!! it is awesome! im tryin to make it a blank card, but its takin a long time... could you please give me the blank card? i would appreciate it greatly! im also gonna try to get a lot of the icons at the bottom from miscellenaeos cards... maybe, but ill probally make my own.
    *coughtheifcough*

Don't rip it off us, that'll just get you in trouble. And I don't give out blank templates.

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    *coughtheifcough*

Don't rip it off us, that'll just get you in trouble. And I don't give out blank templates.

umm... i dont see what you meant by saying i was a theif... dont rip what off who? and in the beginning of the thread... someone said that dont ask for a blank template unless you know how to use programs to use it... but if you are gonna be all upset about it... i guess ill just make my own trainer cards from scratch.

im not trying to be mean... sorry if it sounds like it... im just confused

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    maybe this will clear things up, Jkaizer made these cards and she can do what she wants with them, and if you think its unfair,thats life you should at least be thankful sha made one for you

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    i didnt say i wasnt thankful, im very thankful that she took time to make me a card. but i was just askin for the blank template... she didnt design them... she made the colored templates. and i changed my mind about takin the icons... im not gona take them... im gona make my own, though it will take a while... and rite now im tryin to create my own card... im sorry for the chaos i created... i might ask someone to make a card template for me to create cards on... but i might not...

so... ill tell all of u when i made my first card... if i make one... and then i wont ask for anyone's help

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    i made a template from the ruby cards, you can use it if you want, you might have to replace the badgespart with pokemon, its on this forum or whatever

aRedMoon

Years
    umm... i dont see what you meant by saying i was a theif... dont rip what off who? and in the beginning of the thread... someone said that dont ask for a blank template unless you know how to use programs to use it... but if you are gonna be all upset about it... i guess ill just make my own trainer cards from scratch.
    I was calling you a thief for taking the template that we've (read: we) worked hard on and using it without permission.

And lots of things have changed in the 34 pages of this thread.

Back