• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer JENN's 151 Pokémon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2010
    In this art thread I'm going to draw all original 151 Pokémon in their respective order. Basicly everyday I'm going to post a little doodle of the pokemon in here :) Enjoy! You can also check out my other art by clicking here and my Pokemon contest by clicking here.

Today Saturday 4/17/10 is 001: BULBASAUR.

Last edited:

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • Very nice idea. I hope you can do that.
    Bulbasaur looks... Bulbasaur! In the other words, it's good. But it's food isn't so good, that thing can't work. (That one ball should be on backside and those few could be more far away too (Dunno if you understood what I meant)).
    Now I'm waiting for Ivysaur.

(Maybe I should try this thing too when I have enough time for that :D)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    You're taking on quite a project. I like the Bulbasaur but the Ivysaur looks better. The poses and expressions are very good.
    I cant wait to see the others.

Back