• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Kat club.

Lash

Years
    Hooray, a club with no symbols in the title! Welcome to the Trainer Kat fanclub. Why? Because:

Shes cool.
    Cooler than you.
    Shes awesome.
    Fa sho.
    omgwtfPRETTY
    A real nice person she is.
    She kicks ass.
    She is good at RPing.

Get it? Got it? Good. This is the Trainer Kat fanclub! Get it, her fanclub! Join, or I will toss you out a window.

I thought I already deleted out the list and crap.

Yeah screw the list. You either love Kat, and you know you do. Its impossible to not like her.

Last edited:

Lash

Years
    I was thinking that you deserve a fanclub since you are awesome and you are nice and you are cool and and and if people don't join this I'll beat them up<3

You really do deserve a fanclub unoe D:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    :x Thanks, but it'll die and my last one hasn't expired yet, so I can't have one until then anyways. <3

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Eww... Why would I join this club? KAT SUCKS!

Well, I'll humor her and join the club because she made me.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    So... Errrm... How are you today? Tell us something interesting about you to start a conversation x_x

Back