• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Sorry for the waiting. But here's your result:

Spoiler:

Dang, i was hoping for something along the lines like my last trainer personality challenge, representing galactic and such. I had fun making my posts like entry logs from an admin.

GarlandChaos

Holy Diver
Years
Here you go. Hope it was worth the waiting.

Spoiler:

Could I get a different restriction for Sharpedo, please? It doesn't learn any 90+ power moves via level up until Skull Bash at level 48.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Hey, i can't really do emerald, but i can play platinum. So it would be cool if it was changed.

Username: Metroid711
Game: Platinum

Spoiler:

InfinityLight

Infinite Number of Pigdeys
Years
Hey, i can't really do emerald, but i can play platinum. So it would be cool if it was changed.

Username: Metroid711
Game: Platinum

Spoiler:

Hey there. Sorry for the wait.
I hope you like the team I've assembled for you.

Spoiler:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Journal #1
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 10, 2019
This sounds fun I want to give it a go.

Username : SilentDreamer 28
Which Game - Soul Silver
Gender - Female

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I'd give it a try :)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
So this took a long time to finish. Ironically, given this was a Nurse Joy trainee run, it took so long because I was very ill. But at last: the final team.

Spr_5b_508.png

Sasha the Impish Stoutland, Male, Lv. 55
Ability: Intimidate
Item: Rocky Helmet
Moves: Retaliate, Return, Dig, Crunch

STAB Return isn't fancy but it gets the job done. STAB Retaliate was the emergency move.

Spr_5b_537.png

Piper the Modest Seismitoad, Female, Lv. 53
Ability: Poison Touch
Item: Mystic Water
Moves: Mud Shot, Drain Punch, Uproar, Scald

Wish she'd learnt a better Ground move by the end of the game.

Spr_5b_620.png

Brava the Adamant Mienshao, Female, Lv. 53
Ability: Regenerator
Item: Expert Belt
Moves: U-turn, Drain Punch, Aerial Ace, Jump Kick

Evolves way too late, but U-turn and Regenerator is a useful combo.

HM Techs:
495MS.png
Hawthorn (Cut)
580MS.png
Egg (Surf, Fly)
559MS.png
Boulder (Strength)

Honorary Team Member
644MS.png
Rama

Years
Is this challenge dead ?

I got so much time on my hand while job searching that I am down to do this.

A). Username: EternalSeekerX
B). Which game: Soul Silver
C). Gender: Male

Spoiler:

Let me know guys, please quote me so I know. Also hopefully I get to use moves like absolute zero or spatial rend since I love space and nothingness

Last edited:
Years
Is this challenge dead ?

Spoiler:

Let me know guys, please quote me so I know. Also hopefully I get to use moves like absolute zero or spatial rend since I love space and nothingness

Well, this challenge is kinda dead :D But I'll try to make you your team. It should be on tomorrow.

Years
Is this challenge dead ?

Spoiler:

Well, this was pretty hard :D Maybe I'm out of imagination, so sorry, if this isn't that great.

Spoiler:

Years
Well, this was pretty hard :D Maybe I'm out of imagination, so sorry, if this isn't that great.

Spoiler:

That is badass af!! Imma call my trainer CJ (Cyrus Jr.).

I am probably gonna use the red garados since Cyrus had a garados. Is it cool if I have him in my party but only use 3 per battle? Also going to have to breed a makuhita in the beginning. Also since delibird only learns one move and comes way late, can I get another ice type like lapras? Also when you said only use older attacks, are we talking about gen 3 or 2?

Thanks

Years
That is badass af!! Imma call my trainer CJ (Cyrus Jr.).

I am probably gonna use the red garados since Cyrus had a garados. Is it cool if I have him in my party but only use 3 per battle? Also going to have to breed a makuhita in the beginning. Also since delibird only learns one move and comes way late, can I get another ice type like lapras? Also when you said only use older attacks, are we talking about gen 3 or 2?

Thanks

I'm glad you like it :) It should be okay to have more Pokemon in party but only use 3 of them in battle.

My idea with Delibird was that it comes later in the game, so you should have enough TM/HM to teach it and because of other Pokemon and rules, you don't even have to use it. And yes, older attacks we meant as gen 1, 2 and 3

Years
I'm glad you like it :) It should be okay to have more Pokemon in party but only use 3 of them in battle.

My idea with Delibird was that it comes later in the game, so you should have enough TM/HM to teach it and because of other Pokemon and rules, you don't even have to use it. And yes, older attacks we meant as gen 1, 2 and 3

Cool cool, gen 3 was one of my favorites along with gen 2. They released one of my favorite moves sheer cold 👀. Love it because at absolute zero nothing exist, since the wave function would collapse. It fits the ohko meaning fine.

And ahh okay, wanted to ask because I didn't want to not use delibird and not tell you since you made the team. Any other ice type that would fit this theme you think? If not I'll use delibird

Years
I lost my previous save file, so I need to start again. Thanks to whoever creates my profile :)

USERNAME: cc_aussie
WHICH GAME: Diamond

Please only Pokemon available in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum

Spoiler:

Absol Thunder

Shiny Hunter
Years
Let's do this!!

Username: Yuko
Game: Y

Spoiler:

Last edited: