• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSox71

I am a pineapple
Years
  • Whoa 6 people signed up in the span of a day or so. Talk about traffic. If I skipped you, please tell me or someone else. Sorry if I did!

Weather Man
    You're on top of things. You don't like it when things don't go according to plan. You devote a lot of time preparing and making sure things go right. You decide to be a weather man because you can help other people prepare for their days as well. Aren't you a good samaritan?

Team:
    Nidoqueen is your trusty Pokemon. It has a nice blueish coloring that you adore. This queen is also a bit muscular along with being a mammal. It doesn't really help with predicting the weather since it just sits around and dozes off. However, its coloring always reminds you to look at the sky. It's a friendly little reminder so you're on top of things, including the weather.

Ninetales is the fluffy fox. It's the thing when you want to know about heat. It helps that it has brains too. These foxes are smart. Its yellow-tone fur reminds you of the sun, which you respect because that's a major factor to climate.

Alakazam is your fellow weather man-thing. It shares the interest as well as the brain capacity, though it probably has more than you with its gigantic IQ. The Psychic-type helps with predicting the weather with its telekinetic powers. It brings a nice balance to your team with the other two members fighting for dominance between each other.

Special Missions
    Ninetales is the chief on the heat. It must know Sunny Day and only Fire-type moves. Any other moves will make it angry. This doesn't apply on stat moves (i.e. Grudge, Growl...).

Alakazam's psychic abilities are used quite well. It must know Future Sight to help with the weather issue. People say you're cheating since you use a Pokemon to predict the weather, but you wave them off saying that you trained the Pokemon so it kind of balances out. However, there are still skeptics watching you carefully.

The pressure is on as everyone is careful with your actions, seeing you as a liar. Therefore, you can only allow perfection in your team. You cannot ever lose a battle. This includes all major battles to the wild encounters.

Challenge accepted! Thanks psyanic!

Years
  • A) USERNAME: gusfromholland
    B) WHICH GAME: LeafGreen (emulator)
    C) GENDER: Female

Spoiler:

GreenEspeon

Known as BlueUmbreon on PHO!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    Thought I may as well give this a go for fun :)

Username: GreenEspeon
    Game: SoulSilver

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Username: 1ninjadude1701
    Game: Platinum

Q&A

a) Favorite color: Blue

b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
    (Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful) Brains

c) Favorite Animal: horse

d) Where would you rather be:
    (Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard) Beach

e) Favorite Food: Pizza

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? no

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? muscular

i) Which do you prefer?
    (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures) mythical creatures

j) List top three favorite pokemon types in order of preference. Fire, rock, electric.

k) What pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) magikarp and feebas

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Video game programmer

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of color or in earth tones? color

n) Who is your Hollywood crush? noone

o) What is your favorite music? Heavy metal

p) What is your favorite non-religious holiday? idk

q) What is your zodiac sign? Whats that?

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? italy

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? smart

t) What color do you loathe? yellow

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 8

v) Do you like art more than science? no

w) Name one talent of yours. technology.

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty smart, gentle, funny

y) Which pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? idk

z) What type of pokemon do you loathe? None.

ummmmm. can anybody do mine?

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Hey, let's stop complaining about teams just for a second. Seriously. If you've been waiting a day, you shouldn't complain yet. Yet being the keyword. I think the thread said something like three days before possible assignments so don't start lighting your torches after a day.

Q&A

Spoiler:

Psychiatrist
    You like probing people. No, I don't mean anal probing. Pervert. But if that's your thing, keep it to yourself when you're talking with clients. Unless they want to. That's up to you. Your job is to make people feel better and recover mentally and emotionally. You sit in a chair and make them feel comfortable and slowly peel their shells away until their bare personality is exposed. Then you plaster on a bandaid and you're done.

Team:
    Gardevoir is your perfect partner. It's also subject to your probing because you like practicing. It's empathic and smart, so what's not to love? It has the brains to fill in for you when you want to get a burger or something.

Ponyta is a flaming horse. Yeah, just like what Ghost Rider has except it's alive. No, not the Nicholas Cage junk Harley. I'm talking the cowboy with the slow talkin' southern accent. Now that's a horse. I guess you can calls horses muscular. I mean one kick in the face and I think you'll dent a few bones. And maybe your cheeks.

Graveler is a talking boulder that likes chunking stuff to show off to chicks. Too bad it's circular so it can never really get the girls' reactions. Actually, it's a shame he doesn't even know they don't exist. This poor fellow is in your psychological care. He's unstable mentally. Be careful with this boulder. One popped rock vein and you're gone with it.

Special Missions
    Ponyta and Graveler can't evolve. Yeah, you heard me. They'll stay cute as ever (ignoring the rock monster). You're job in the field proves that battling is on the inside, not those stupid lying stats. Go get em' tiger.

Graveler is a very unstable patient. Probably your worst patient ever. And you've only been a psychiatrist for a week. That's saying a lot looking at your career background. You can't diagnose this thing, partially because it lacks half a brain. You're tempted to write that down as a mental disorder, but you can't be entirely sure. You do know this boulder is slow. Graveler must be a male. Also, it must go first in every major battle because it needs some serious confidence. I mean seriously. It must also know Explosion and use it once per major battle.

Catch a Pokemon of every single nature. You heard me! Every single nature. You don't have to do it immediately, but sometime down the road, you better have all 25 natures. This helps with your mental research. Trust me, I'm impersonating as a fake doctor.

shady_pete

fier
    Years
  • now for my 3rd update (sorry it took so long):
    defeated all trainers leading up to mauville city and surrounding routes.
    defeated all trainers in mauville gym including wattson piece of cake. i was still grinding at this moment so sableye was nearly defeated i switched out in time though.
    went up the route leading north of mauville. broke rocks blocking my path.
    remebered about the long battle with the family defeated them.
    carried on my journey caught a numel.
    GRINDING...
    started to go thru the volcano levels are as follow:
    mightyena: lvl 28
    sableye: lvl 28
    numel: lvl 22
    numel knows:magnitude, strength, ember and rock smash.

Magikarp Queen

Magikarp Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Alright, I want to be re-assigned a team, if it's possible. I don't have a Tyrogue (or any of it's evos) in any of my games, and with the personal challenge (keep Pokemon equal in level), it will be difficult to evolve it into a Hitmontop (EVs and all that, plus I can't use an EXP share). Anyways, I'm going to re-post my personality exam.

Username: Elgyem
    Game: Heartgold

Spoiler:

Elgyem, you are: The Mad Scientist!

It's clear that you are the ultimate in smart. Unfortunately for us, that genius brain of yours hasn't landed in the best hands. Not that you don't use it, oh no, your cruel streak has caused big plans for all of us. However, while science is your only ally, you need some help to rise to power. So, you've decided to go on a pokemon journey to acquire power and some funds to help pay for your evil schemes. Of course, only the strongest, most genius pokemon will do.

Pokemon #1- The Assistant - Xatu

Probably the most sensible pokemon on your team. She's been with you the longest, and her prediction of the future is perfect to make sure no meddling kids and their Pikachu are going to stop you.

-Green, Psychic, Intelligent-

Pokemon #2 – The Henchman - Charizard

And what's a good evil leader to do without big, helpful, hunky goons? Your brains could only go so far without a bit of brawn to back them up. With your love of reptiles and fire, this pokemon should be the perfect powerhouse for you.

-Reptiles, Fire-

Pokemon #3 – The Experiment - Porygon

This pokemon has always been an utter fascination to you, being one of the very few pokemon to ever be man made. As such, you made your very own. He has a few….problems, but is loyal to you all of the way.

-Psychic, Brains, Science, Scientist, Intelligence, Odd, Smart and Unattractive-

First of all, Natu MUST be the first pokemon you use. She's on your team for several reasons, one being the fact that she can predict the future. As such, Future Sight should be on your move set as fast as possible and is not to move. And, to maximize effectiveness, she can only learn flying or psychic moves. After you beat the second gym, you stumble upon a charmander and decide he's the perfect one for you. He's of average intelligence, so charmander is relatively normal. After the third gym, your research is completed and Porygon is added to the final member slot. Porygon is…special, to put it nicely. Due to a glitch in it's programming, it only learn and use moves by TM, HM, or move tutor. Also, it can never evolve due to it's glitch, unfortunately for you….Oh, and one more thing. You can only spend up to 100,000 poke throughout the course of your journey. You need that money for more experiments, after all!

qw13

Please do not read this text.
    Years
  • here i go!

Username: qw13
    Game: Pokemon Fire Red

a)yellow
    b)brains
    c)golden retriever
    d)city
    e)hamburger
    f)feminine
    g)good
    h)slender
    i)mythical creatures
    j)electric,water,fight
    k)mudkip,marshtomp,swampert,mudkip again,marshtomp again,swampert again...
    l)computer engineer
    m)variety of colors
    n)well, I dont have a hollywood crush or anything like that...
    o)just pop music. but i sometimes listen rock or rap too...
    p)christmas(it is not religional for me since I am turkish)
    q)virgo
    r)tokio
    s)smart but unattractive
    t)black
    u)seven
    v)I like science 100 times more than art
    w)I am a master of computer
    x)smart,kind,shy
    y)pichu
    z)ghost

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • Elgyem, you are: The Mad Scientist!

It's clear that you are the ultimate in smart. Unfortunately for us, that genius brain of yours hasn't landed in the best hands. Not that you don't use it, oh no, your cruel streak has caused big plans for all of us. However, while science is your only ally, you need some help to rise to power. So, you've decided to go on a pokemon journey to acquire power and some funds to help pay for your evil schemes. Of course, only the strongest, most genius pokemon will do.

Pokemon #1- The Assistant - Xatu

Probably the most sensible pokemon on your team. She's been with you the longest, and her prediction of the future is perfect to make sure no meddling kids and their Pikachu are going to stop you.

-Green, Psychic, Intelligent-

Pokemon #2 – The Henchman - Charizard

And what's a good evil leader to do without big, helpful, hunky goons? Your brains could only go so far without a bit of brawn to back them up. With your love of reptiles and fire, this pokemon should be the perfect powerhouse for you.

-Reptiles, Fire-

Pokemon #3 – The Experiment - Porygon

This pokemon has always been an utter fascination to you, being one of the very few pokemon to ever be man made. As such, you made your very own. He has a few….problems, but is loyal to you all of the way.

-Psychic, Brains, Science, Scientist, Intelligence, Odd, Smart and Unattractive-

First of all, Natu MUST be the first pokemon you use. She's on your team for several reasons, one being the fact that she can predict the future. As such, Future Sight should be on your move set as fast as possible and is not to move. And, to maximize effectiveness, she can only learn flying or psychic moves. After you beat the second gym, you stumble upon a charmander and decide he's the perfect one for you. He's of average intelligence, so charmander is relatively normal. After the third gym, your research is completed and Porygon is added to the final member slot. Porygon is…special, to put it nicely. Due to a glitch in it's programming, it only learn and use moves by TM, HM, or move tutor. Also, it can never evolve due to it's glitch, unfortunately for you….Oh, and one more thing. You can only spend up to 100,000 poke throughout the course of your journey. You need that money for more experiments, after all!

Thanks! I'll breed the Natu egg now, I can easily do that.

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    A) USERNAME: Adley
    B) WHICH GAME: SoulSilver

Spoiler:

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • username: PokeRaidenFighter350Z
    game: Black (Emulator,Modified, haven't finished with the trainer roster modification yet)

Spoiler:

Like I said, I haven't finish modifying Black version but I'm putting the final touches

Years
  • Username: Clemstar
    Game: Emerald

I don't Actually Know how to use a Spoiler, (I have an idea, but i'm not sure if it will work :/) so i'm sorry but i'm going to have to make a list.

a) Blue or Purple
    b) Brains
    c) Lion
    d) Beach
    e) Pizza
    f) Average
    g) Good
    h) Muscular
    i) Mammals
    j) 1. Water, 2. Fire, 3. Dark
    k) N/A
    l) N/A
    m) N/A
    n) N/A
    o) Pop
    p) Boxing Day ^.^
    q) Gemini
    r) N/A
    s) Unintelligent and Attractive
    t) Brown Shades
    u) 8.5
    v) Half/ Half
    w) Swimming
    x) Intelligent, Caring, Annoying
    y) Breeder
    z) Poison

Thankyou <3

Years
  • I have waited for about 5 days, but since I got no reply at all, I think I''ll repost

A) USERNAME: gusfromholland
    B) WHICH GAME: LeafGreen (emulator)

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I've never done a challenge before, but I feel like playing Pokémon again. : > And this looks like a fun one.

Name: Kotowari
    Game: Black (ROM - can hack and will do so :'D)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

pokedude123456

The Manectric Master
    Years
  • can anyone answer mine...?

Wow... this is different
    username: pokedude123456
    game: gold/silver

a- orange
    b- brains
    c- turtle
    d- forest
    e- Jello No-Bake Reeses Pie if that counts, and if not POTATOES!
    f- no
    g- good
    h- muscular
    i- mammals
    j- 1. fire 2. electric 3. ground
    k- any NFE but i like most pokemon in g/s/c
    l- NASCAR Driver
    m- i really just dress with whatever i pick out from my closet but i guess earth tones
    n- nobody BUT if i HAD to pick it would be selena gomez
    o- old skool rock/metal or regular rap not gangsta or anything
    p- thanksgiving
    q- my bday is may 24 so i dont know what it would be i think gemini
    r- Africa
    s- smart and unnatractive
    t- YELLOW!
    u- 8
    v- yes
    w- smart
    x- smart, cool, nice
    y- ash
    z- I HATE NORMAL TYPES, i really like all pokemon its just that i dont like that they are not very affective against anything

can someone please answer mine soon

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    My God. I'm alone assigning teams, probably because I only have time. Since everyone is simply begging for something, the quality will be... well crappy. Just a fair warning. Give what the people want! Go peer pressure!

Q&A

Spoiler:

Video Game Programmer
    Whoa. Aren't you just so creative? You make games! Unfortunately, as a trainer, you don't do squat. Video game programmers sit at their desk and screw around with their keyboard, hoping to come up with something to show their work. It kind of shows your luck. But not really. I'd say you're smart, because making games isn't something people are born with. I think you study it. Like read a few books.

Team:
    Luxray is your perfect companion. You want to know why? It's a big cat thing. That's pretty darn masculine. If it's not, I suggest seeing Mike Tyson about his two white tigers. If you do, tell me how it felt to be punched by the champ. Anyway, it's a nifty Electric-type you can get easily. Parts of it are blue, if that's your thing. Oh and it powers your computer junk. That's abuse but hell you're a video game programmer, you can do whatever you want.

Ponyta is a flaming horse. Is there anything more to ask? Of course not. That's awesome on its own right. Don't argue with the results.

Bronzong can serve as your personal computer thing, even though it's not. You just like to imagine. It helps that it's a Psychic-type and simulates that in your mind. It's cold metal texture reminds you of your computer lab back in grade school. Good times.

Special Missions
    Ponyta can't evolve cause it's that awesome and I'm feeling especially creative. Duh.

You're a cheap video game programmer since you haven't sold many games yet. So you're trying to beat trainers around the block cause you're mean. Meaner. You get fined by the police to pay for half your bails. In turn, you have to be frugal. You can't spend more than 25,000 in Poke Dollars or whatever they are. Cheapo.

You are a gentle person. You can't beat any Pokemon in major battles with a Super Effective hit. You're sensible and like challenges.

Name:ItStoppedatUmbreon
    Game:Yellow
    Spoiler:

Soccer/Football Team Manager
    Well you got half your dream job. You did get to be a footballer (soccer-player?), but you injured in your first season. Your foot got messed up. Somehow. Let's say a vicious slide tackle and tore fifteen tissues in your toes or something. Either way, the team just felt bad for you and gave you a managing position. You're still bitter though.

Team:
    Sandslash is a hedgehog thing. It's a mammal so that's a plus. You like to bench it since it keeps slashing the stupid ball with its claws. You can't kick it off the team though, that would hurt its feelings. Oh and it has earth tones. Totally not random.

Slowbro is a dull-looking... mammal thing. It's actually smart. Don't doubt the slow bros. At least they have a brain. It likes to play goalie. Why? Cause it's easy for it. It looks slow and fat, but it's surprisingly good at blocking shots. It's probably because it cheats with psychic powers, but the refs are willing to look away for a few extra bucks.

Seadra is another member of your team. It plays mainly forward because of its highly competitive nature. I guess it's a mammal, but I'm probably wrong. Probably. Looks like a fish. It's slender so that counts.

Special Missions
    Well you're a coach. You're willing to bench your players because you want them to learn a lesson. Or maybe you just hate them. It's probably envy. That aside, you can only use two Pokemon at each gym. Now to elaborate because you're utterly confused. Let's say you're at Cerulean and you just beat Misty. From now on after that, you choose two Pokemon and use only those to Vermilion until you beat Lt. Surge. Then you replace one of them and use just two for Erika at Celadon. Hope you get this.

You can't catch any Pokemon that don't have an "S" in their name. So no Ponyta, but you can evolve it to a Rapidash. But you're not supposed to be using a Ponyta/Rapidash in the first place so ignore that. How about no catching Grimer or Vileplume or Pikachu.

EDIT: More assignments. Getting stuff done!

Wow. Never seen a challenge like this before! Here's my information

Username: shininglatios217
    Game: Pokémon Black

Spoiler:

Office Worker
    You don't really have a job description. It's so typical and uncreative, you don't even know what you do. File paperwork maybe? Yeah, like plugging in numbers into Microsoft Excel and plugging in random formulas. That's a nice job. You are so accomplished in life. Everyone must be so jealous. Well there's the occasional "Pick up my laundry, do my kid's homework, get me a coffee, fire Sanderson," from your boss but that's okay. Just a nice ole office job where you do everything except get promotions. And money.

Team:
    Seismitoad is a big fat water creature, or a Swampert impersonator. Thief! It's pretty darn muscular and that's good. I don't see how you could use this in an office job, except maybe the ugly thing you use to scare the living hell out of your boss. Yeah that sounds good. Oh and it eats beetles so it could clean up your office space whenever. Nifty. You also can't argue this thing is attractive, because it is. In the swamp world it gets all the lady toads.

Next up is Sawk! Sawk the fighting blue man. Thing. Blue thing that kicks. It's got big muscles but you can't see them through its fighter's cloak. Whatever boxer's wear, that's what it has on. Why? Shut up, that's why. Oh and a kick to your face that's another good reason. Don't question this Pokemon's power. Ever. It probably eats chickens because it's on a boxer's diet and needs to keep a healthy weight but also get a reasonable amount of protein. This kinda kicks your coworkers around in the office. It's two tickets away from being euthanized.

Gothitelle is a geeky thing. It has the mind of an adolescent teenage girl, but it's got some brains. It does your work for you if you can promise it a couple bucks and a few hours at the mall. It's got some rock-taste music. No, not music that tastes like rock. I don't even know what rocks taste like. I meant she likes rock music because she wants to be cool. But she's not, so don't tell her that.

Special Missions
    Well you're very underpaid and therefore poor. You're this close from living in the subway's bathroom. When I mean close, I mean the diameter of a dime. That's darn close. You cannot buy anything except Poke Balls. Greedy office kid. Get out of here. You and your germs.

Aren't you smart? Yeah you are! You went to a community college but dropped out and landed this crappy job. That takes some guts kid. So for your journey, you can only use one Pokemon per gym. I'm serious. One Pokemon. If it faints, start over. Not the game, just the gym. Gotta have some strategy. Oh and you can't use a Pokemon more than three times for a Gym Challenge-solo thing. So you can't use Seismitoad 5 times for gyms. 3 is the max bud.

Wow... this is different
    username: pokedude123456
    game: gold/silver

Spoiler:

Crash Test Dummy
    Oh look! The car got totaled! I hope no one was inside... Oh. Crap. At least you get free health insurance. Since the company you're working for is down in the dumps, they're using people as crash test dummies. It also helps to know what kind of pain and bones people break rather than seeing where the dummy gets ripped or impaled. Don't worry, you get life insurance too. But that's pretty much your pay. Oh well. No sacrifice, no victory! In this case, you're sacrificing your limbs.

Team:
    Quagsire is a derpy blue mammal fish thing. I don't even know man. It looks nice though. If I was running from the cops, and I saw a house full of Quagsire, I'd hide in there. I mean who wouldn't? Oh it's a Ground-type. That's important info there isn't it!

Rapidash fulfills your wildest dreams. Those dreams being riding a horse. You watch horse races a lot and end up betting even though you don't even realize it. But that's okay. You don't win. You're taking things into your own hands. You got a prize-winner right here. Nice big ole mammal that's on fire.

Mareep is a cushiony Electric-type. It absorbs all shock from your crash testing (no pun intended). It's nice and fluffy and you sleep with it at night. And I don't mean just sleeping with it. Anyway, it's a mammal and is your number one cheerleader even though it's a sheep. Gotta have some fans for your winning horse.

Special Missions
    Hint: this mission is about Mareep. Think about it for a second. Take a guess. I'll wait. Okay, did you think of one? If you thought "Mareep can't evolve" you're right! I'd give you a hug, but that's creepy.

You're very impatient. And cocky. You're objective is to get through this gym and get outta here. Your mission is that you can't kill any wild Pokemon. Instead, run away from everything. Speed, speed, speed. You can only battle trainers/Gym Leaders/other people. No beating up poor Pokemon.

THE WAITING LIST
    with links!
    qw13
    Adley
    PokeRaidenFighterz350Z
    Clemstar
    Kotowari

Last edited:

pokedude123456

The Manectric Master
    Years
  • your team

Thought I may as well give this a go for fun :)

Username: GreenEspeon
    Game: SoulSilver

Spoiler:

Title: The Quiet Artist
    You obviously like art and you're a pretty laid back person. Here we go: (i dont feel like putting in pokemon pictures so...

Smeargle: since you like art so much you must have a smeargle hes been with you since you were a child so you have to hack it in immediately

vaporeon: this pokemon specializes in not just drawing kind of art, but in musical/performing arts as well

ho-oh: ill give you a break: it is the ultimate performing pokemon. its beauty up close is unbelievable it is also your most powerful pokedude
    since yuor playing ss, hack in hooh where you would get lugia

challenges:
    smeargle: hack in smeargle immediately, and you have to teach it 4 different types of moves for the different colors of paint (i.e. normal, fighting, grass, dark) and use in every majorbattle(gym e4, rival, red)

vaporeon: must know:rest, sleep talk and use it in every e4 battle + a water hm to bring out its full beauty(i.e. surf, waterfall, or whirlpool)

ho-oh: must be at least 5 levels higher than the rest of your team the whole game and it must know sacred fire to its full potential (sp attack boosters)

Shijo

Scientist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    A) USERNAME: Shijo
    B) WHICH GAME: Fire Red (is there any problem if i play in a emulator? i wont hack)
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:
    can anybody do mine? i have waited more than 3 days D:

Years
  • can anybody do mine? i have waited more than 3 days D:

I can, but I'd need about 16 hours (from the time of this post) just in case my school blocked pokecommunity ):

As for my challenge, I've started making progress! If not a little...I'll have an update by tomorrow.

EDIT:

Sorry, I lied. Here's your challenge, Shijo.

Spoiler:

Phew...I should stop taking so long on these >< Respond if you have any comments/questions/concerns/etc.

Now for my update:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back