• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shijo

Scientist
Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    well, thank you khromes, you gave me 3 of my favorites pokemons in all the game, so i will start right now =D

ShadowTsuki

Wanderer
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: ShadowTsuki
    B) WHICH GAME: Soul Silver
    C) GENDER: Female

(has no idea how to spoiler)

a) Favorite color:
    Purple

b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
    Blissful

c) Favorite Animal:
    Fox

d) Where would you rather be:
    Forest

e) Favorite Food:
    Ramen

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?
    Feminine

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil
    Evil (love team plasma)

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?
    Slender

i) Which do you prefer?
    Mythical

j) List top three favorite pokemon types in order of preference.
    Dark, Fire, Dragon

k) What pokemon do you hate (no more than 5)
    Klink(its a gear seriously), the legendary golem trio (just not my thing..)

l) What profession do you aspire to be most?
    veterinarian

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of color or in earth tones?
    varity but more darks like blues and blacks and grays.

n) Who is your Hollywood crush?
    Johnny Depp

o) What is your favorite music?
    Alternative, rock

p) What is your favorite non-religious holiday?
    Halloween (duh scary costumes and free candy)

q) What is your zodiac sign?
    Aquarius, Sheep (dunno which your talking about XD)

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?
    Japan

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?
    Smart and Unattractive.

t) What color do you loathe?
    Brown...its too boring.

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?

v) Do you like art more than science?
    No I like them equally.

w) Name one talent of yours.
    Idea's....THEY DON'T STOP....

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty
    Smart, kind, unmotivated

y) Which pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?
    Pokefanatic

z) What type of pokemon do you loathe?
    type wise....it would be....Bug...not because i hate or scared of them....its just i haven't found a use for them so i usually don't have one.

Last edited:
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: gusfromholland
    B) WHICH GAME: LeafGreen (emulator)
    C) GENDER: Female

Spoiler:

The Wanderer

You've always dreamed of traveling the world and discovering many unique creatures, and the prospects of becoming a Pokemon trainer in the vast region of Kanto greatly interested you. Unfortunately for you, exploring Kanto came at the expense of dealing with the region's citizens' problems, which, to your annoyance, completely detracts from exploration...

Your mission is to explore the region to its greatest extent while ignoring society as much as you possibly can. Don't talk to anyone unless you absolutely have to, which includes Pokemon Centers, Marts, trainers, people that advance the story, etc. Avoid trainers as often as you can (unless you really want to fight them you can). You're a kind soul, so you hate beating up Pokemon that are senselessly trained to do nothing but fight (wild Pokemon pick fights with you, so they don't count. You're just defending yourself.). Every area must be explored to its greatest extent, which means you'll be catching every single new Pokemon you encounter (except maybe in the Safari Zone...at least try to catch the more common ones).
    (BONUS: If you really feel ambitious in avoiding people, avoid PokeMarts, except for when you want to evolve Eevee, unless you can find a non-mart method for it)

Rapidash: The Unicorn
    (Overused, I know! But it fit...)
    [Horse, masculine (kind of), 4th of July (-fire-crackers...bad pun..), horseriding, brave]
    What better Pokemon could be used for fast-paced travel than Rapidash? Galloping at speeds of up to 150 mph, no one can stop you in your tracks--except the trapping gaze of trainers and plot elements. It's a shame you can't even ride Rapidash in the game itself. It'd be way faster than the bike.
    Being the fastest and always first, Rapidash must be your lead in every major battle.

Vaporeon: The Nereid
    [Eevee, earth tones (is water an earth tone?), complement of orange, Leo]
    Evolved from your trusty travel compantion Eevee, Vaporeon serves as your guide in safely maneuvering water routes.
    Get your water stone as soon as you can, teach it Surf, and let it lead your party when in water.

Clefairy: The Pixie
    [Pink, mythical creature, forest]
    You encountered this one by chance. Clefairy are normally isolated from humans, but this one took an interest to you. You're something special.
    You can evolve this one whenever you want, but make sure it has Metronome. Use it in every major battle your Clefairy/Clefable stars in. It's a fun move and is perfect for a sprightly Pokemon like Clefable.

That's it! Just tell me if you want to make any changes. You didn't say you could hack in Pokemon or not, so I chose Kanto-only non-endgame Pokemon. Clefairy isn't available until after Brock, so you can just beat him with whatever starter you choose.

--

A few other things:
    1) PokeRaidenFighter350Z, I'm sorry, but to be fair to the other posters, we have to respond in a set order. Unless the other posters say they can wait, you'll have to wait yourself. Please don't take this the wrong way; I don't mean to be rude...
    2) It would really help if future posters could say if they can hack/trade/hatch/etc. in Pokemon or not, along with any certain restrictions or preferences (except Pokemon types/species). This would widen the variety of Pokemon us assigners can choose from, and would make this process easier in general.
    3) This has been said a ton of times before, but another great way to help out would be to help assign teams for others. In doing so, names get slashed off the list, and we get closer to your name. I'm not trying to force everyone into assigning teams as a lot of people are busy, but if you really want to, it could really help us out.
    4) No problem, tente (: but I only did one team..

Sorry for the rant, I just want to help out these people who assign 14323 teams for people while others wait impatiently...

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Tente, you hurt my feelings. Okay, all sarcasm aside, I'll just go ahead and repeat what I khromes said before, but that seems to be fine now that no one is actually complaining anymore. Hooray?

khromes, thanks for helping out! I could hug you right now but you'd probably like it.

Username: qw13
    Game: Pokemon Fire Red

Spoiler:

Classical Western Man
    Feeling lucky, punk? Well, you should. Wanna know why? Cause you run this town tonight. Okay, no more bad references. You're a sheriff thing for your dusty old town. You take down baddies like you chew tobacco, and you chew a lot of tobacco. So much in fact that you chewed out cancer somehow. Good for you cowboy!

Team:
    Primeape is a nice standard Fighting-type that I feel almost no one uses on their final team, partially because it's neglected for something better. It's like your side-kick. When you kick a villan in the face, this bud will kick him straight in the nuts. Or if it's a girl... yeah. You get the point. It has a sleek build so it can run, but also a muscular frame so it can beat people up. Just don't get it mad. Ever.

Pikachu, the mascot of Pokemon as a whole. I feel kinda stupid assigning this, but it's the closest thing to a Pichu in this game. I hate assigning starters... Anyway, this is an electric rodent that shoots with its ears rather than a gun. Or its body. I kind of like to think it shoots from its ears because that's cooler than shooting everywhere from its body. But I'm probably wrong. Oh it's slender and sleek and a mammal. Boom. Take it to the theaters boys.

Golduck is a walking platypus. I guess. It's got some brains (probably from being a Psychic-type...) and some muscles. It can do both. Shoot and punch at the same time. Now tell me you don't want a partner like that. Too bad this duck prefers to be an investigator who takes things into his own hands. Kinda like Sherlock Holmes except in a Dirty Harry movie. So he'd get really sweaty and dirt in his ears. That doesn't make this mammal (?) happy at all.

Special Missions
    Cowboys do a lot of things. They chew tobacco, smoke cigars, wear big hats, and herd cattle. Your main job is to catch at least one Pokemon from each route and use it in battle. Kind of like giving it a tour or leading it to greener pastures, except the greener pastures would be the next town. Don't forget to level it at least twice and then you're free to box it, since you can't use it on your team. Oh and team members don't count. So you can catch Mankey, but you also have to catch something else for Route 22 (assuming you catch it there).

Primeape has a big temper. You can't really control it without some kind of drugs, but that would be illegal sheriff. Seeing as you aren't a hypocrite, you cannot give Primeape any kind of health supplements. This includes potions and vitamins, X-attack (and co.) and stuff like that. Just don't use anything on it. It can use hold items though.

Hey listen here. Pikachu can't faint. Never never never faints. You hear me? Never. You wanna know why? Because Pikachu has been with you for ages and it's slowly been getting second-hand smoking from you. But Pokemon can't get cancer or leukoplakia or something so they take the effects in battle. If Pikachu faints, it will die. When it dies, you're short a team member. When you're short a team member... well you have two choices. You can go on without it or go back and restart. Tough, but still. Primeape isn't affected since he has stronger lungs.

THE WAITING LIST
    with links!
    Adley
    PokeRaidenFighterz350Z
    Clemstar
    Kotowari
    ShadowTsuki

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    Here's My Form:
    Name Byrdy
    Game Emerald
    Questions
    Spoiler:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Eh. I have been considering it for some time... figured I might as well try it.

Username: Stand Alone
    Game: Black
    (Would like to note that, if it matters, the name I'll be using in-game is going to be Van)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
    Years
  • Soccer/Football Team Manager
    Well you got half your dream job. You did get to be a footballer (soccer-player?), but you injured in your first season. Your foot got messed up. Somehow. Let's say a vicious slide tackle and tore fifteen tissues in your toes or something. Either way, the team just felt bad for you and gave you a managing position. You're still bitter though.

Team:
    Sandslash is a hedgehog thing. It's a mammal so that's a plus. You like to bench it since it keeps slashing the stupid ball with its claws. You can't kick it off the team though, that would hurt its feelings. Oh and it has earth tones. Totally not random.

Slowbro is a dull-looking... mammal thing. It's actually smart. Don't doubt the slow bros. At least they have a brain. It likes to play goalie. Why? Cause it's easy for it. It looks slow and fat, but it's surprisingly good at blocking shots. It's probably because it cheats with psychic powers, but the refs are willing to look away for a few extra bucks.

Seadra is another member of your team. It plays mainly forward because of its highly competitive nature. I guess it's a mammal, but I'm probably wrong. Probably. Looks like a fish. It's slender so that counts.

Special Missions
    Well you're a coach. You're willing to bench your players because you want them to learn a lesson. Or maybe you just hate them. It's probably envy. That aside, you can only use two Pokemon at each gym. Now to elaborate because you're utterly confused. Let's say you're at Cerulean and you just beat Misty. From now on after that, you choose two Pokemon and use only those to Vermilion until you beat Lt. Surge. Then you replace one of them and use just two for Erika at Celadon. Hope you get this.

You can't catch any Pokemon that don't have an "S" in their name. So no Ponyta, but you can evolve it to a Rapidash. But you're not supposed to be using a Ponyta/Rapidash in the first place so ignore that. How about no catching Grimer or Vileplume or Pikachu.

2 waters and a Ground! Should be tricky when i get to the elite four (first one is ice if im not mistaken

Anyway, il post updates soon

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    Can I be re-assigned a team? I have to switch computers since mine keeps crashing and deleting my save states. I'll re-submit an application and I'll be playing on a different game. I'm completely fine with hacking since I'm on a different computer, though. (Some of my answers have changed)

Username: Togetic997
    Game: Shiny Gold

Spoiler:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    A) USERNAME: roen52
    B) WHICH GAME: Pokemon Blaze Black(Hack of pokemon Black made harder with no changes to the actual storyline)
    C) GENDER: male

Spoiler:

Years
  • Name: FourCartridge
    Game: Sapphire [Emulator](Can hack)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    since my soulsilver one was a failure, ill start a new one.

A) USERNAME: Zapperz.
    B) WHICH GAME: Platinum
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2016
    A) USERNAME: iKola
    B) WHICH GAME:Liquid Crystal(Emulator)
    C) GENDER: Male

a) Favorite color: White

b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
    Brains

c) Favorite Animal:Cats

d) Where would you rather be:
    City

e) Favorite Food: Sushi

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? No

g) Which one are you most like? Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender

i) Which do you prefer?
    mythical creatures

j) List top three favorite pokemon types in order of preference.
    Psychic Dark Water

k) What pokemon do you hate (no more than 5)
    BeeDrill , Sandslash

l) What profession do you aspire to be most?
    Game Designer

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of color or in earth tones?
    variety of color

n) Who is your Hollywood crush?
    none

o) What is your favorite music?
    Anything that sounds good

p) What is your favorite non-religious holiday?
    ChineSe new year

q) What is your zodiac sign?
    Scorpio

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?
    Japan

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?
    smart and unattractive

t) What color do you loathe?
    pink

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?

v) Do you like art more than science?
    science

w) Name one talent of yours.
    using computer programmes

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty
    understanding,kind,quiet

y) Which pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?
    i dont watch the anime only watched the very beginning of the pokemon anime.

z) What type of pokemon do you loathe?
    Poison

-Edited due to change of game.-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2012
    Username: Zoroark The Illusionist
    Game; White

Spoiler:

EDIT: Nevermind I'm too impatient to wait any longer :x

Last edited:

d4rka8isz