• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Trainers Discussion

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    So what new classes do you want/ hope they change, I hope for a diver class, and a pirate class maybe :)
    So what classes do you hope they change, or add :)?

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    ohh, yeah id love if they added more overworld sprite for trainers, id like to see a ninja :D that would rock a**

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Trainers Discussion

Football Player, Business Woman?, Baker, Explorer?

Years
    I don't know if they'll be putting flight attendants outside of the airports/airplanes or even have battles in the airplanes. D:
    I'm agreed with business woman, because some business women need to travel alot. And I see alot in the airports.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'd like to see a pirate guy. They might as well own a Chatot too. xD;

Also I see her a business lady or a flight attendant. Moreover a flight attendant since, it would be better for a business woman to have on a tie/uniform kind of thing.

Back