• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trainers EXTRAS

Years
  • Flynn C. A. Sting
    May 25th, Saturday, Afternoon

"Man, today really sucks."

Flynn sighs as he fishes in the ocean, standing along the rocky shore, his Poliwag and Pokey standing by his side. He's humiliated himself in-front of both Gwen AND his family twice in one day. It really didn't seem things could get any worse. To counteract these negative feelings, he resorts to a favorite pastime of his- Fishing. It always puts his mind at ease, and since he was by a large body of water for the first time in about a week, he might as well take advantage of it as much as possible.

He patiently waits for something to bite, and is rewarded when he sees the bobber attached to his rod move up and down. With all his might, he reels in his catch, pulling a Horsea out of water. Flynn smiles at the struggling Pokemon that he's fished up. Quickly he commands Pokey to Yawn, and the Horsea's movements slow down the drowsier it becomes- Perfect time for him to toss a Lure Ball at it. The ball lands on the ground, shaking three times before clicking, cheering him up, even if just a little.

Even if life could be rough, fishing was always something he could fall back to.

Poliwag walks up to the Lure Ball with his mouth and wobbles back to his trainer to hand it to him. While Flynn feels the weight of the freshly occupied Lure Ball, his spirits are raised. Time to go for round two.

The fisher boy tightly grasps the rod and flings the hook into the sea. Once again, he patiently waits for a bite, feeling optimistic about what he might see next.

Even if it takes about twenty minutes, it feels like in no time at all something tugs on the bait. But unlike his newly acquired Horsea, whatever this is feels much heavier than just an average water Pokémon, and while not nearly as heavy as the large Magikarp, it's certainly enough to nearly pull him into the water.

"Woah! It's huge!" Flynn excitedly shouts, catching the attention of his older sister, who sighs "Not again," and runs over to help Flynn stand his ground. As he continues to reel in his catch, both siblings firmly plant their feet into the ground, and successfully pull it out from the surface of the ocean- Although it isn't something either of them were expecting to see.

It is a Pokémon alright, a Feebas to be exact, but something- No, someone has their arms tightly wrapped around the fish Pokémon. Anything about their identity was unknown to both Flynn and Fay, and the most their was to go off of was a soaked white gown and blonde hair that was darkened from being sopping wet.

"Oh no!" Flynn runs up to the unidentified person, getting on his knees, and tries to push away the Feebas- It puts up a fight by flopping super aggressively, but his human strength was enough to overpower it. Flynn then tilts her head back and opens her mouth to open an airway.

"Sis, call for help!" He shouts. "Now I just need to-"

Flynn suddenly stops when continuing to focus on the girl in-front of him, the more he looks at her the more he realizes that this is actually somebody he's familiar with- Not exactly someone he's fond of though.

"Flynn! What's stopping ya!?" Fay yells behind him, dialing a number on her phone. "Don't just let her die!"

She's right. Even if Flynn doesn't like her very much, not doing anything would be incredibly cruel. He gets ready to place his hands on the middle of her chest, but feels himself blush when he realizes what he's doing. "S-S-Sis, a-a-a-am I allowed t-t-t… Y'know?"

Fay rolls her eyes. "Oh my fucking- YOU'RE SAVIN' HER LIFE, FLYNN!"

"Well alright… Here goes nothing." Flynn gulps nervously before quickly pressing his hands against the middle of the girl's chest, counting with every press. It is an awkward feeling, but better than letting her die at least. She's hacking up water, so he knows he's doing something right.

After thirty pumps, this leaves the next step- Two rescue breaths. Flynn takes a deep breath and says "If only you were Gwen," before nervously leaning in with his mouth open. He mentally prepares himself to make contact with his mouth, but is interrupted with a sudden "WHIT TH'-!" and is thrown off when the girl suddenly leans forward, bumping her head into Flynn's.

Flynn recoils, holding his head in pain. Based on the girl's sudden reaction, his method worked at least.

"Fisher loon!? Whit waur ye daien, sneakin' up on a vulnerable bonnie loch 'at!"

There is the Bethany he's ever so familiar with. "I just saved your life, y'know…"

"Why'd th' hackit fisher loon hae tae sae mah life? Ah'd raither drown."

Flynn groans to himself and dreads every word that leaves the girl's mouth. Of course, when it seemed like things couldn't get any worse, he accidentally got involved with...

Bethany Miller's Solo Adventures
    Adventure No. 4​

133.png
    077-g.png
    349.png
    037-a.png
    679.png
    pokeball.png

Bethany sits under a tarp set-up by Flynn's family, endlessly engorging through the meals offered to her. Krabby, Corphish, Seaking, and a favorite of hers- Kantonian Slowpoke tail, flattened to cook thoroughly without charring the outside.

She was obviously being hyperbolic when she said she'd rather drown than be saved by Flynn, but it did suck when compared to her fantasy that an attractive prince or princess could swoop in to save her- But being alive is nice with the wide variety of seafood she in-front of her. If only Flynn could stop giving her a weird look.

"Oi, fisher loon, whit are ye lookin' at?"

"N-nothing!" Flynn flinches. "It's just that… Y'know that's real Pokémon meat, right?"

Bethany raises an eyebrow. "Whit abit it?"

"Do you not care where that came from?"

"Ah ken where's it frae. Ah dornt min', it's delicious." Bethany focuses on the Slowpoke tail on her plate and starts cutting it up with a plastic fork and knife. "Ye ken how rare Kantonian Slowpoke tail is Galar?"

"Ohh, that's where you're from!" An old man wearing fishing gear walks up to Bethany, drawing her ire. "Thought you talked funny! What's Galarian Slowpoke tail like!"

"It's jist spicier. Nae as good, honestly."

"I've heard lots of good stuff 'bout them, but if that's the case, glad I don't have to break the bank to get some spicy Slowpoke tail!" The old man guffaws. "Now then girlie, what's your name? You a trainer?"

"Aye." Bethany winces. "Ahm Bethany Miller, frae th' Miller family. Ah'd loch it if ye treated me as sic'."

"Why shucks, I don't know anything about what you're saying but it sounds fancy." He chuckles again. "Can't say the same about my grandnephew, Flynn. HAH!" The old man slaps his knee to finish off his sentence.

Bethany remains unamused by the antics of these people. "Ahm leavin'. Cannae stain bein' around chavs." She stands up and carelessly tosses her empty paper plate to the ground. Seemingly unconcerned with the pouring weather, she walks out from under the tarp, letting the rain further soak her already drenched clothes. Better than being around these hicks, although she doesn't make it too far away from the tarp before hearing someone approaching her.

"Wait!" Bethany turns around to see Fay running towards her. "You said you're from the Miller family. That means you're good at battling, right?"

The Galarian girl gawks in disgust. "Ay coorse, ye bampot!"

The older woman wipes her forehead in relief. "Oh, good. I'm Fay, Flynn's big sister. I noticed my little brother has been down from his losses lately, and I wanted to ask if you could please help him out? And if you do, please make sure you do it in the sea! He only has water-type Pokémon right now."

"Pah!" Bethany scoffs. "Ahm nae primary skale teacher!"

"I worried you'd say that." Fay sighs. "Look, it's not much, but I'll give you some raw Slowpoke tail if you do."

"Oi! Fisher loon!"

Sulking among a crowd of people dressed similarly all sitting around wooden tables under a large tarp, Flynn slowly stands up to begrudgingly look back to Bethany. "What do you want?"

"Ahm gonna make ye th' strongest trainer!"

"...What?"

"Ah said whit ah said! Come here!" She aggressively beckons Flynn forward, who complies mainly out of fear. He's led back to the rocky shore the two reunited at. "Now, release her Pokémon intae th' brine!"

"Wait, do you want me to set them free!? How could you!? My Pokémon are my friends! They-"

"That's nae whit ah meant, ye bludy dobber!" She barks. Send them out!"

"Oh, right. Of course."

One by one, Flynn's Pokémon are sent out into the water. Pokey, Poliwag, Horsea, and especially shocking to Bethany, his massive Gyrados that unleashes a shattering roar. "Bloody hell!!!" Her eyes nearly pop out of her head. "That's a big fockin' beast!!"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so… Although uh, he ain't very strong."

"Ay course. Fisher loon needs practice." Bethany takes a deep sigh before she studies the oversized Gyrados. After a thorough examination, she grabs an Ultra Ball to send Feebas out to accompany the water-types. "Yer Gyrados knows Whirlpool, right?"

Flynn anxiously nods. "Perfect! Hae him use Whirlpool!"

"But-"

"AH SAID, HAE HIM USE BLUDY WHIRLPOOL!!!

Flynn yelps and reluctantly looks up to the Atrocious Pokémon. "W-well, Gyrados, use Wh-Whirpool please!"

At his trainer's request, the serpentine Pokémon swims around in a wide circle that encompasses the rest of Flynn's Pokémon and Feebas. The fisher boy is visibly concerned when seeing his water-types being swept up to the center of the mighty whirlpool, but when shifting his glance over to Feebas, gives a puzzled expression to see such a notoriously weak Pokémon going against the coarse current with relative ease.

"Tell them tae gang faster!" Ahh, so that's what she's trying to do. Having them adapt to such strong currents probably does make them stronger, but he's unsure if his Pokémon can even do that. But with Bethany continuously scolding him, he doesn't have much of a choice. "Okay you guys, uhh, swim against the whirlpool!"

There's some hesitance in their faces when Flynn calls that out, but they all obey, kicking their swimming speed up as fast as they all can. Horsea and Poliwag, while not nearly as successful as Feebas, are able to go against the current with their Swift Swim ability, pushing themselves to their absolute limit. Pokey however, strays far behind, dangling right in-front of the center of the Whirlpool.

"Uhm, Bethany?" Flynn preemptively winces to prepare himself for her shouting. "Are you sure Pokey should be out here? I mean, the species is literally called Slowpoke, and I figured maybe we could practice with him on land…?"

The Galarian girl thinks to herself before sternly looking to Flynn. "Good idea, fisher loon." She grabs a Pokeball from her drenched purse, and tosses this one onto the rocky shore, sending out Honedge. Flynn recalls Pokey from the sea and sends him back out close enough to the steel-type Pokémon. The two Pokémon stare intently into each other's eyes, doing nothing but blinking at the other.

"Hae yer Slowpoke use Disable!" She calls out before ordering Honedge to attack. He suddenly sinks into the ground, causing Flynn to gasp.

"Where'd he go!?" He frantically looks around, but stops when seeing Honedge rise from Pokey's shadow behind him. Flynn squeals as the sword Pokémon slashes his blade across Pokey, dealing super effective damage to him.

"Be alert, fisher loon!" Bethany barks, commanding Honedge to slash with a Furry Cutter.

"Ah!! Pokey, Disable!" The Slowpoke eye's flash pink, and Honedge is stopped in his place. The green energy surrounding his blade disappears, and he lets out an exhausted sigh.

"That's how ye dae it!" For the first time ever, Bethany encourages someone she's battling. Before Flynn can get comfortable, Honedge plants his arm into the rocky surface and swings his body in the air before letting go and flinging himself forward, blade aimed straight toward Pokey's face. The brown haired boy calls out for a Disable, which again freezes the steel-type in place. Flynn is about to exhale his relief, but Honedge sinks into the ground again. Seeing this play out before, he shouts at Pokey to use Disable once more, but the psychic-type Pokémon's head turns around too slowly to activate it and is hit with a ghost energy powered slash.

"Ye hae a lot of work tae dae, but we're gettin' somewhere!" Flynn is jarred by how out-of-character the Galarian girl is. She's usually never this forgiving, and she won't even bother to battle people on his level- What happened? Maybe the week of their graduation journey has changed her and made her more compassionate. Many trainers who appeared at Cape to give encouraging speakers always told tales of how their graduation journey helped them grow not just as a trainer, but as a person as well. It's possible that Bethany's journey changed her for the better, giving Flynn hope that he'd be able to pull himself out of his current rut.

"Yer sister is givin' meh juicy Slowpoke tail for this, so Ah'm drillin' this intae ye loch an Excadrill!" Oh. That makes a lot more sense, but it's kind of crushing to hear. But regardless, at least he's getting training, even if her motivation is meat as opposed to her own goodwill.

Flynn's team
    079.png
    060.png
    116.png
    130.png
    lureball.png
    lureball.png

Years
  • Bethany Miller's Solo Adventures
    Adventure No. 5

133.png
    077-g.png
    349.png
    037-a.png
    679.png
    pokeball.png

"Fisher loon! How much longer are we goin' tae be haur!"

Flynn looks back to the Galarian girl, raising an eyebrow. "Come on now, patience! It's only been like an hour."

"An hour tay long! Ah jist want tae gie tae Vermillion!"

Somehow, Bethany and Flynn are still together after their encounter on Saturday. By all means, Flynn wanted to part ways as soon as humanly possible, but he knew he couldn't just leave a lady to wander off, not someone who gets lost as easily as Bethany. Especially not with Fay watching over his shoulder. She'd never let him hear the end of that.

Route 12 was a disaster to get through. It was coming down real hard that night, and for whatever reason Bethany didn't pack anything to protect her from the rain, so Fay had to lend her a poncho. They spent the next few hours wandering in circles until Flynn decided to set up camp for the night. Unlike Bethany, he was very well-prepared for a journey across Kanto, and had brought along a water-proof tent… but having to stay in a tent with the Galarian girl might have been a downgrade from just sleeping in the mud. He didn't get a lot to eat because the only food Bethany had was the Slowpoke tail, which as it turns out, can't exactly be cooked over a fire when it's raining out, so she pillaged the canned beans Flynn brought along, barely leaving him with anything.

In the morning, they trained a little near some abandoned factories, and accidentally destroyed some weird machine in the process. They didn't think much of it, but the Pokémon living there offered them an egg for their troubles- Bethany is waiting for it to hatch first before deciding who gets to keep it.

Without the pouring, Route 11 has been a little better. Currently, the two Cape students sit on a large rock sticking out from the ground only because Flynn wanted to fish for a Sandile. While the Galarian girl thinks it's a pretty clever way to catch a Pokémon that lives underground, the actual process is incredibly tedious.

"For fock's sake, why dornt ye jist battle th' bludy creature!? An' dornt ye 'specialize' in water-types anyways? Why dae ya even want a ground-type!?!?"

"Sandile are pretty tough. I'm not sure if I can even take one on…" Flynn shudders. "Secondly, I don't 'want' one, I need one because Gwen's si-"

"Ah cannae believe it!" Bethany groans, planting her face into her palm. "Yer aff yer heid! It's aw abit Gwendolyn, is 'at it?"

"W-well…" Flynn blushes. "I'm not gonna give up that easily."

Bethany rolls her eyes to the back of her skull. "Ah cannae lie, ye woods make a good couple wi' yer combined incompetence, but e'en ye deser'e be'er."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Ah said whit ah said. She can barely min' 'er ain name."

Flynn's eyebrows start to furrow. "Hey, listen here you little-" The tugging of his fishing rod is enough to stop him from going off, and he turns his attention completely towards that. He turns the reel on the rod and within an instant, a Sandile is yoinked from the dirt.

This Sandile is a little off though- it's body is yellow instead of the usual tan color, and Bethany finds it pretty ugly. Flynn doesn't mind one bit. "I got it!" He squeaks as he watches the rather sad looking Pokémon dangle from the hook. With no time to spare, he tosses a Pokeball at it, and within three shakes the Sandile is his.

"Now there's absolutely no way Gwen won't be impressed with me!" Flynn says, caressing the Pokeball. Bethany cocks an eyebrow. "Ah dornt 'hink she'll be impressed by a hackit Sandile- actually, nae, she most definitely be. 'er standards are lower than th' depths ay hell."

Flynn's face turns red from rage. "Could you stop talking about her like that for one second!?!"

"Oooo, ah'm sae scared." She comments sarcastically. "Whit are ye gonna dae? Lae th' bonnie in roote 11 aw by herself? Ah thought ye were a gentleman."

Flynn clutches his fists. She's really taken advantage of a weakness of his by now. "Well we got what I wanted- let's go already." Flynn flings his heavy bag over his shoulder and jumps down from the rock, waiting for Bethany to do the same. He keeps telling himself that this won't be much longer. The second he sets foot in Vermillion, he's getting as far away from her as his worn-out legs will take him.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    art by Rin7914, from https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/61477678
    Serenity Laurier
    Snowbelle City, Kalos
    December 30th, 4 p.m.

Snowbelle, oh how have I missed you! You're the white shrine of my childhood, and even if I've spent considerably more time in the bustling Lumiose, all of the memories I cherish the most seem to always point back to you. My first snowman, my first strides on ice, the hot chocolate that grandma would always make for me and my cousins. After all these years I still feel at home, and I can't seem to understand why my parents decided to move to a place that is poles apart.

From what I know, Snowbelle is where it all began, not for me necessarily, but for my family as well. The family roots go deep down in this area, even before the time of my grandparents and dare I say it, even before this town would be deemed worthy of a dot on Kalos official maps. Apparently, it shows, given my above average height, pale complexion, light eyes, and blonde hair… all rather common traits amongst people who come from this area. It actually looks as if I borrowed those directly from my grandfather, though.

Speaking of granddad… as soon as I knock on his door, he comes to open. His hair is now white as snow, but his eyes are still blue and sharp, probably even more than mine. "I hope Avalugg was serviceable." He alludes to his own Pokémon, who helped me and my family move all of our luggage all the way to the entrance. Further inside, grandma is waiting for me with a genuine smile, as she sits closer to the fireplace. Albeit old, their house has gone through many renovations and still holds up well - it's still luxurious and large for being built up in the mountains. Not as much as the hotel that made my family known in the first place, the so-called Laurier Manor closer to the city centre, but still more than enough for all of us!

Now… it's nearing the end of the year, it's cold and snowy. Snowbelle can be really harsh during these times, but we were lucky to find a sunny day, and even if there's snow all around and the lake is still frozen, it's not an inconvenience to us. Rigel is the luckiest of us all though - my small Eevee pet is released from her Pokéball directly inside the hall, and doesn't have to walk outside at all. Unlike the rest of us, who have to immediately change shoes and hang their coats before doing anything else.

Some more formalities and adult talk later, we're finally sitting in front of that very same hot chocolate I used to love as a child. If there's one thing that grandma Janice will always do herself without any help, and that she still excels at, is brewing this marvelous drink. This is what gives us the occasion to focus more on how I've been doing back in Cinnabar.

"I've been balancing the new school and my previous activities quite well this far," I begin with a smile, "and while I sometimes miss some of my old friends, I'm getting to know new ones at this new place." Granddad Albert looks at me proudly, before turning towards my parents and nodding his approval. This is nothing new - even when I lived in Lumiose years ago, my parents were against isolating me from everyone else my age, and when they moved to a smaller, safer community like Cinnabar, they really pushed me to attend public schools and make friends there. All things considered, I'm happy with their choice, but…

"I still stand out among the rest of the students, although a bit less than during my primary school years." I point out. Especially in Cinnabar, the difference was evident, with me being the only blonde girl in class… I let out a small chuckle as I recall that memory, spending the whole first day of school looking around wide-eyed for blonde people and not finding any. But I was surely more clueless back then. "Still! Scores are something I may still improve upon, but are still above sufficiency."

"Oh, I had no doubts about it! Don't fret and stay focused - you're already doing better than you give yourself credit for." Albert nods, half way between happy and stern. He's right, I sometimes downplay my efforts, but at the same time I have come a long way since when I was younger and more clueless. I… do however look at my parents, hoping for a nod or a reassuring look, which I do get in the end.

"Speaking of friends, how has Rigel been?" Janice asks, right as the small Pokémon climbs up on the sofa and curls up next to her. I speak up again. "She's grown quite a lot and has learned some new moves since the last time she came here, but she still remains as finicky as ever… even then, though, I love her and I'm very glad to be able to enjoy her company. Lately I've been needing it more than usual, too…"

This causes some raised eyebrows here and there, some ever so slight adjustments that I still notice in my grandparents' expressions. "As I said… I miss some of my old friends sometimes. My closest friend I made in Cinnabar Island, Arianne… she's trying to pursue a career as a Trainer, and has moved to a different town for the time being. We keep in contact with phone calls and such but it's not the same thing!" I don't think my family knows too much about Arianne and if anything, I'm afraid they could think of her as not a good friend for me, but it's true that I miss her.

While I do have other friends, Arianne was the easier to hang out with. I don't often take the initiative in that regard, and she complimented this trait of mine very well with her enthusiasm and outgoing attitude. She was also the first girl I got to know in Cinnabar, too, and it's often because of her popularity and previous friendships that I was able to expand my network… Valerie, Courtney, the other Cinnamon Girls, and even a few boys from school. Now I have to wonder, does that group still exist? It sure was fun while it lasted.

"That's quite a difficult life, isn't it?" My mother chimes in, alluding to the trainer career that Arianne is pursuing. I nod, but don't say anything, and take a sip of my hot chocolate instead. Being a trainer is surely hard, but it must be very rewarding too, from what I can tell by having Rigel as a pet. And she's just an Eevee that my parents gifted me when we moved to Cinnabar for the first time! I have no aspirations to be a trainer as of now, but the admiration for those who do is still there.

Then again, all the people I've met in Cinnabar don't seem to be like my family. They don't like meticulously planning their future, as far as I can tell, but always try to live the present intensely - which is a perfect fit for the trainer's lifestyle, from what I've heard. They'll be having a swim in the ocean in a few hours, when the new year starts, because that's just how they are. Of course, Arianne was no exception, with her antics… the whole Cinnamon Girls idea, the day she helped me swim all the way to an empty, tiny rock surfacing from the sea which she called "home base"... she knows how to make the most of what she has at her disposal.

I can't always bring myself to do that though, I have a big legacy to carry, and the people all around me keep reminding me of that. Their eyes are all on me, the next Princess of the Laurier family. We're not of royal ancestry, but it feels like we are, and surely being an only child doesn't help in this regard. But it's ok, I'd do anything for my family! Even be their living manifestation out in Cinnabar, the one person everyone associates with the name I carry.

"If being a trainer isn't for you then what have you been up to, Serenity?" Albert asks.

"Other than school?" I reply, adjusting my glasses. "Well… obviously I can't keep skiing or ice skating in Cinnabar, but I've been to Indigo Plateau a couple times now and I've been practicing over there. Right dad?"

He smiles. "Yes, it may not be as gorgeous as Snowbelle but it's a valid mountain resort for shorter holidays." Dad confirms, and given that his childhood was spent right here in Snowbelle, he surely knows what he's talking about.

"I picked up roller skating as a surrogate while in Cinnabar, of course, and it is a fine sport. But I've also tried to swim, and I think I have the basics down by now." I add, before being interrupted by some kind words of praise coming from Janice. "A Laurier who knows how to swim is not something to take for granted! Good work, Serenity!"

"Of course, I've still dedicated most of my time towards school work, reading, or playing the piano." This time it's my mom who smiles, as it was her - a Lumiose girl through and through - who pushed for me to learn an instrument. And so I did, even if progress seemed so slow and stagnant at times. So much so that I would often do two or more of the things I've mentioned at the same time, hoping to gain some time… especially if I knew I had to hang out with friends later. "How could I forget about Rigel, too!" I smile, gesturing for her to come into my lap… but apparently, she's just too comfortable around Janice. A small, unsteady "Awh…" coming from my vocal chords causes everyone to chuckle.

I try to keep my composure as I always do, though. I have to say, I don't enjoy all of these activities all the same and it does get taxing to take care of all these things, but I have managed so far, thanks to time management and self discipline. The name of my family is too important for me, and the judgment of other people - including myself of course, as I'm definitely the harshest in that sense - is what keeps me going. If this wasn't enough, I'm probably going to practice some self-defense and meditation in the near future, as my parents have already hinted at. I repeat to myself that all I need to do is to be methodical and steady and I just hope it will keep working in the future.

The silence that has ensued is broken by grandma Janice. "Oh Serenity, you're just like Albert over here… all fancy and it's still December 30th..."

"Uh?"

Given my position about carrying the legacy of the Laurier family… it's no wonder that I wear excessively fancy stuff even when no outsider is here to see it… I guess. In fact, this doesn't even look that fancy to me, but just appropriate for being in the presence of some of the most important members of my family. Albert seems to agree with me, with his white beard hiding a slight giggle as he looks down at his shirt and waistcoat combination.

"Careful with those, they can be painful…" Janice continues. She's definitely talking about my heels.

"Oh, I can endure it."

More like I have to, don't I?

Back