• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Training a new breed of incredible Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauldan00b

Veteran Breeder/Elite Trainer
    Years
    I'm thinking since I know the inner workings of EV/IV training, and I'm good at breeding, I'm going to do the world a favor and begin breeding such Pokemon like Feebas that are normally almost impossible to find and breeding them to make the strongest offspring possible, then offering them online for reasonable Pokemon (unlike most Wi-fi trades I've seen, in which the other person wants something insane like a Level 1 Mew or Deoxys). Any requests just lemme know and I'll try to work something out :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    lol a hatched legendary besides phione and manaphy is a hack
    and hacks arent allowed on here

pauldan00b

Veteran Breeder/Elite Trainer
    Years
    Actually that reminded me of one other little thing I forgot to mention in this I cannot stress enough...don't ask me for something that I cannot breed without resorting to hacking, like the Legendary Pokemon, cuz I'm breeding LEGIT pokemon. So no Heatran, no Lugia, none of that. And the pokemon I ask for in return I will ask to be legit pokemon as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    I have a request:

Pokemon: Wormadam
    Nature: Calm/Sassy (I prefer Calm, but either one would work)
    Egg Moves: Synthesis, Endeavor
    IVs: 27+/x/23+/10+/27+/x

I can pay pretty well, depending on the IVs. Just CMT, as I have a lot to offer. Thanks.

Robynne

Like a BOSS Trainer
    Years
    I'd love for you to breed me a milotic and/or dragonair o3o
    I'd try offer whatever you want in return!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Do not revive threads last posted in over a month ago... This was last posted in January. 8|

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back