• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TranierSprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    May I please have a trainer spirite?May I please be in your friends list?

Dragondon

My Real Name is:Chris
    Years
  • Can I have a
    TranierSprites
    with
    TranierSprites
    's head and Doduo's legs and the two pointy things of a Latias.

Ruby & Sapphire Pokemon Sprites.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    um you think u can do this the hero frmon fr/lg(girl) with green hair no hat

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Can you please make me May with Kirlia's 'dress', Suicune's 'hair' and Articuno's wings? Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Thank you very much! And all pics you made are cool IMO.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

did i mention thank you

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Could you make me a Boy cooltrainer from Ruby sapphire wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans and wearing Ash's new hat? I would greatly appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    COuld I have a RS hero with black hair that spikes in the front forward and a Dark Baby Blue shirt with sandy pants black shoes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back