• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Transformation Cave???

flamesplom

Pie Eater
Years
  • There's a place on one of the islands called transformation cave, with a rocket person guarding it. There are no items there, and all I could find in there was Zubats. What is this cave for, it must be there for a reason.
    Can someone please tell me waht Transformation cave is there for?

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • So far noone knows much about the cave, except that there also more Pok?mon in the cave that were found in the programming. How to get them is still a mystery. They are GSC Pok?mon that can't be found anywhere else in the game, like Smeargle.

Vappy

I r Teh Leet
    Years
  • Not true. The transformation cave is a place that is gonna be used for E-reader cards. When u swipe the card u come acrossed that pokemon.

Me and a few other "programmers" looked quite thoroughly through it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Wait!

On Seribii I remember seeing a patch of sand, Try using dig(If dig is in fire red)
    I haven`t played Fr/Lg for a few weeks..

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
  • Im from Sweden too :D

are you all talking about Fire red and leaf green because as far as im aware of it hasnt been released yet... hrm... I want the games.... seems like i have to play the waiting game til then... fufufufufu...

Years
  • You are from Sweden? Then we are neighbours :D

I want them too. That Mew-thing sounds interesting.. Have you dig or fly there os something? There's must to be some reason!

flamesplom

Pie Eater
    Years
  • Thanks, but I know what it does now. I agree with the E-Reader business, and the pokemon you find there are Houndour, Teddiursa, Stantler, Smeargle, Pineco, Mareep and Shuckle. If you don't believe me, go to serebii.net

Back