• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari Walks Up To a little Pichu "Hello!" He Said

"Pi Pi CHUUUUUUUUUUU" The Little Monster said Zapping Ari

"Ouch..." he said falling to the ground

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I helped Ari to get up, then I see a Pikachu, "my chance" I walked over the Pikachu carefully, "Pi PIka Chaa" I said , but I didn't knew what the hell I was saying, then the Pikachu got nearer to me, "good start" I thought

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari Walked back over to to the pichu "Your a crazy little mouse!" He said holding out an apple/.

"Pi? Chu..." He said Grabing the apple and Eating It "CHUUU!!!" He said Jumping on Aris head And Wagging His tail

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    The Pikachu jumped and landed on my shoulders, "Pikaa!!!!" , "I think this is my first pokemon!" I walked over a near tree with apples and I gave one to Pikachu and Pikachu started to eat it

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari Held Out Little Red Boxing gloves. "Here you go!"

The Pichu Put the Boxing Gloves on And Danced around Punching the air.

"Oh And Here!" Ari said Taking out a little Pokeball On a stirng. "Here!" He said Placing it Around The Pichu's Neck.

"chu chu Pi!" Pichu Squeaks.

The two Pump thier fists in the air And Do A One-Two Punch To the air and yell "Pokeball pact!" Or In pichu's Case "PiPi Chu Pichu!"

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari sweatdrops "How come you Made your Pokeball pact so easy? Huh?" Ari said Glancing At his pichu.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari Stared at the Eevee "Wow Thats cool!" He said turning his head To the pikachu "Thats cool too!" He said Hugging His own Pichu.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "All Ya Have ta Do Is Give the Pikachu a pokeball! Then you can summon it When you need it." Ari Explained "Or If it wants to come with you Just give it a pokeball And if it wants It can go in the ball, or follow you."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "thanks" , I gave my Pikachu a pokeball , soon he was out he liked to live outside, so I thought that he would want to follow me in my adventure, "now , what we gona do?" I smiled wih Pikachu

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "I Have NOOOO CLUE what to do now." Ari Said Sweatdropping

Pichu sweatdropped too.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari looked around "Where do we go...?" He said Looking around. "I know! Lets Just have A Friendly little battle!" He said Looking at Max And then at pichu.

Pichu Nodded And Jumped Up. "Pi! Chu chu!" Pichu Squeeled Jumping Up On Aris Shoulder.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Noooo I wanna Battle With Bob My Pet gerbil!" Ari said sarcasticaly "Of Course you!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back