• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Travels in Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Bryce came in with a pokeball in his hand. He set it on the table and sat down. His mom was watching the TV.
"we brought you this report from petalburg city. Thanks for watching, this is Pokemon Gazette's top reporter Gabby, Signing off."
"Well shoot," said his mom, "Your dad was probably on there, but we missed him..."
"Hey, Does anyone want to see my badges?" said bryce.

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"I'm not worried!" snapped Yami. "I have my reasons for not trusting people!"

(~HORN!)

A.J

Years
"NOOOOOOOO I AM NOT SHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ANGRY"*he said turning around and ran out he murmered*"pushy people"

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
starts to cry "WHY" she screammed cant u guys trust anyONE ran out the door and past yami and zera and went into the woods (sadly she forgot her pokemon and she ran so far she was lost) sits under a tree and crys :'(

paige pelletier

Years
paige pelletier said:
:disappoin starts to cry "WHY" she screammed cant u guys trust anyONE ran out the door and past yami and zera and went into the woods (sadly she forgot her pokemon and she ran so far she was lost) sits under a tree and crys :'(
sorry i double posted i kinda goofed woop!

A.J

Years
*throws his dragonite running and runs up its back and lightly taps its head nad he say*"sky surfing"*under his breath then dragonite darts out into the clouds*

Years
*runs down from room in traveling gear*
I'm going to Lilycove city, mom...
Marina: Hey! Wait!
Bryce: What?
Marina: Paige just left without her pokemon! We HAVE to go look for her!
Bryce: (suddenly stern) Come on. *grabs Paige's pokeballs*
*Both go outside, Bryce releases Salamence, both get on salamence's back*
Bryce: Let's find Paige.

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Years
um im lost WHERE AM IIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seesa lake goes over and falls in a tentacrul grabbed HER! *(eeeeK!)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back