• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Travels in Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
yes im sure its just just zera and yami are not here and im not used to them not arond there like a older brother and sister 2 me so i just thought they would trust that it was ok to trust u

A.J

Years
*gets out phone and calls Yami* "HEY YAMI I'LL MEET YOU AT,UM...WHERE..AT EVER GRANDE CITY.."*saying loud because he is in the sky*

Years
Marina: What's the matter?
Bryce: our pokemon are only level 25... even though we have a lot of pokemon all together, they have a lot of pokemon that are way too strong for us.
Paige: Wait a minute! that means that Yami and Zera also have pokemon that are too weak! we have to stop them!
Bryce: Yeah, but how? they won't listen to me...

A.J

Years
Marina:You Don't Know How Stong Zera's Pokemon Are Well His New One's Any Way
Zera:Where Is Yami

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Yami:*finnaly arrives* Sorry I'm late Zera....I got attacked my a bunch of Skarmory...

~HORN!

A.J

Years
Zera:"ok.Cool So Where We Off To Now, Any Wayz Whata You Think Bout That Bryce Kid..Eh?" *he said sitting over the water fall*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back