• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trbs fakemon

Train rides by

current challenge:bug monotype
Years
Spoiler:

Years
What, no comments by the creator?

Your sprites, except for Salascreen, are kind of hard to make out. The dark browns and purples make it hard to see the lines so it looks like large, continuous blobs of color. I can barely make out the shading inside the purple areas, though they seem to be in all the right places. Also, on Salascreen, you seem to have two different shades of purple, the brighter and more saturated one around the neck and a grayer one on the tail. I think it would look better if they were either the same shade or more differentiated by making one a different color (blue? red? gray?) or making one noticeably darker or lighter than the other.

I like the designs for Peekypeeky and Pyskopysko (Psykopsyko?). They're well balanced,have good proportions and are interesting to look at. I'd like to see some stronger outlining on the white areas and the claws, though. I'm not really sure what I'm looking at with Cystoll. Are there two floating pieces under the head or three with one in front of another? It also looks a lot like a Baltoy crossed with Porygon-z's floating body parts thing. Salascreen looks like a Charmander. It's far arm is also pretty short and it doesn't really seem like it has feet since the legs taper off and there are no toes. Still cute though.

Hope you have more sprites coming.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
they're good and unique but the dont look bold a plain enough they dont look like pokemon because there a tad complicated, dont worry i suffer with the same problem :(

~Kian~

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
aside from color u have a good understanding of body structure and lines... I cant color that good myself but I love the fakemon

Back