• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treath of Shadows: Journey into the Darkness (Adopter RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Either that or I'm a terrible slacker, although those two usually go together. Make your guess if you dare. ^^

IC:

Kindle smiled ever so slightly at the exchange between the two, Miyako didn't appear to be any more wild about children than she was. "Agreed." Kindle replied, picking up a faster pace, although she still felt slightly dizzy and nauseous and seemed to stagger ever so slightly as she walked. Accursed serpents... she thought for herself, knowing that she would have to get herself aid soon. If only Kuro were there he could dig up a Pecha berry for her in no time, the Meowth had a strange knack for that, digging up things that others missed, but as it was, she would just have to grit her teeth and bear through it, be independent as it were, she had made it through far worse situations than this after all.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Strangely enough, Pandora stopped crying. For a moment, she stared at Kuro, and then Caesar... and then she took a deep breath, and began to sing.
    It was a strange, eerie song, not calming like a jigglypuff's. Sure enough, though, it soon had the same effect. Her soft, childish voice carried far; pretty soon, Caesar was beginning to drop off, and he slumped on the floor.

~~~~

Boudicca cast her eyes about the area. "Shelter... I guess it would... but I'm worried something else might come sniffing around. Whatever happens, thought, we mustn't split up." for a moment, she considoring spouting the 'united we stand, divided we fall' phrase, but changed her mind.

{ooc| I just had a mini-trauma! My dog ran off with a poodle, and apparently she decided to run across several busy roads and take my likkle puppy with her... I was crying so much, I seriously thought they'd die. They just vanished, and I was shouting and whistling and they didn't come. ;; Eventually the poodle arrived home without my dog, and I stared to cry because I thought he had been hit by a car, but then my Mum came, and she found him. URGH.... he scared me so bad.}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Ack! Charon posted! Must edit... *edits*

Miyako & Needles
    -------------------

Walking back to the others was no problem for Miyako, seeing as she had flown over the whole area before when looking for Puurii and them. She had a very good memory for land, and she could navigate quite easily.

However, as she passed over bramble and bushes and patches of rocks and dirt, she began hearing something different. There was no arguing of little Pan and Caesar... there was no sleeping sounds either. In fact, there seemed to be other voices, ones that Miyako did not recognize. There was worried speaking and sinister chuckles.

"Hold up," Miyako said, looking a bit worried, "I think that someone else is over there with them!" She looked to Kindle. Miyako didn't have to say what she was thinking, for Kindle was probably already thinking it. Shadow Pokemon....

Then they both heard something strange. An odd singing began coming from the area ahead, where the others were. Miyako frowned. "Pandora?" she said strangely, looking confused.

OOC: Oh Charon, I'm so sorry! Pets can sure give you the frights can't they? I swear my bunny never goes a day without trying to either escape my room, eat something he's not supposed to, or decide to look sick. Thankfully, your doggies are all right. I'm glad it turned out okay. ^^

Ugh... gonna have to get to class in a few minutes... Right when it gets good too. -_-

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Yeah, sorry Charon-chan, I can imagine what that felt like. O_O Glad to hear that it wasn't as bad as it seemed. I guess I can count myself as lucky in the respect that our dog is very well-behaved. As far as I can recall she has only run away once, it was on a summer when we had people doing renovations over at our house and the gate was open all day. She only made it to the beach though, where she apparently poked a man whom she mistook for dad. The man then came ringing on our doorbell and looking all stern (a rather disturbing experience for me considering that I was about 10 years old and already panicked at the time and home alone since everyone, excluding Arty who was even younger than me, else had gone of to search for our dog). All he did was ask "Is this yours?" and when I replied that it was he just gave a quick explanation and left. Our dog had been pretty scared though, apparently, and never dared to run off again. Anyhow, on to posting...

IC:

Kindle tensed up as she heard the sounds as well, especially Miyako's comment. They both knew what was waiting for them in that clearing, although by the sound of it they weren't too late. "Quick!" the Torchic hissed as the sound of Pandora's song became audible, plugging her own ears as best she could "Cover your ears! We'll be no good to them if we fall asleep!"

Strangely however, even though Kindle couldn't help hearing the Cleffa's song, something kept her awake. It didn't take long for her to realize what; the poison! the Torchic thought for herself, bracing herself as another wave of nausea struck her That's what's keeping me from falling asleep!

Kindle watched in utter fascination as the Cleffa performed her work, the shadow Meowth's around her quickly lapsing into a deep slumber. Caesar was looking drowsy as well, the little Cyndaquil would probably give in to the fatigue soon enough, and Kuro seemed to have fallen for it as well, curled up and snoring as he was. The Meowth had always been a sound sleeper.

degran

Pok?friend
    Years
    OOC: That must have bin scary for you, Charon-Chan. My dog died a few years ago and I now how it feels when you lose a pet, luckely I still have my other dog, he was pretty sad too (it was his sister).

IC:
    Tsunami felt how his body became heavier and how he began to lose his power, but this was also the perfect time for an attack because the same thing was happening to the enemy so he decided to attack the shadow pok?mon Kuro just attacked.

Chargeing at the target, he saw the attention point of the meowth move from Pandora to him, luckely he made it in time before the most inattentive one noticed.
    A dragonclaw attack had his impact in the stumic of the opponent and send him crashing in to a tree.

But now it was the totodile who had lost his focus, and was an easy target for an other meowth. And so it happend: Tsunami was hit by a scullbash.

The water pok?mon was knocked over and felt his eyelids get heavier as the youngest of the group kept singing. "Atleast now they're damaged a bit when help arrives."

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    The little Cleffa kept singing, her eyes closed in contentment, as every fibre of her being concentrated on singing. She swayed slightly to her own tempo, off beat from her song.

Caesar had already drifted off to sleep; he had fallen onto the ground belly first, and was now breathing softly.

Pandora opened her eyes, only to see a wounded Kindle standing beside her, Caesar and Kuro both sleeping deeply, and the shadow meowth, wavering on the edge of sleep. Somehow, the little Cleffa kept singing - though it was evident from her frightened expression that she didn't like this situation one little bit.

{ooc| He's okay, he jsut scared me half to death! My silly little Harvey-kun. xD}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: *looks at Charon's signature* Awww! That's too cute!! Doggies can be so adorable. =3

Miyako & Needles
    --------------------

Miyako blinked. Cover her ears? How? Her wings just couldn't fold in on themselves like that. She just decided to swipe at the feathers by her ears with her feet in an attempt to cover them a bit, and hoped she would be able to withstand it. She did have rather poor hearing compared to most.

As they approached the singing Pandora, Miyako felt a bit drowsy, but she was mostly hanging in there. If the little Cleffa could just stop singing, maybe they could help them without falling too. Though, Kindle seemed able to hold her own somehow.

"Stop singing already would you?!" Miyako yelled over the music. She noticed a Totodile fall down to sleep after finishing an attack. She pointed him out to Kindle.

"Looks like we've gained another," she said, looking a bit bemused. This group was getting odder by the minute.

---------------------------

Needles looked around nervously. "You think they're okay? Why aren't they back yet?" he said pacing around. He paused in his walking.

"Is that singing I hear?" he said, looking out to where Miyako and Kindle dissappeared, "It's really faint, but you can still sorta hear it."

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "I think that's enough." Kindle concured with Miyako, although her voice was far less loud than the Tailow's as she cast an appraising glance at the extremely drowsy shadow Mewoth "I can handle this one."

The Torchic performed a quick Swords Dance before leaping upwards, catching the tuckered shadow pok?mon with a hard kick to the back of its head that knocked it out, causing it to slump down onto the ground, unconscious for the time being.

The Torchic turned to Pandora, attempting a friendly smile as she saw that the Cleffa was in a pretty awkward emotional state as it was. "Well done." she said, nodding in approval before she turned to the various unconscious pok?mon on the ground. "Now to wake these little fellows up."

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Pandora stopped singing abruptly. "How you dun sleep?" she asked, in a voice that was at least and octave higher than usual, "Shouldn't you get like them?" She pointed at Caesar, who was still snoring happily.
    She yawned softly, and returned Kindle's smile, albeit a sleepy one.

~~~

Boudicca's brow furrowed. "It sounds like Pan..." she said quietly, half to herself. "They must be okay if she's singing; if she felt threatened in the slightest, she'd be crying... Kindle and Miyako must of got there okay." She smiled at Needles.

{ooc| That's my Harvs. One and a half year old English Golden Retriever, Male, and a few sandwichs short of a picnic. xD}

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    [ooc]: Guys, I'm really sorry for not posting. I've been going through a huge writer's block and been too sickly to make up a post, but I will try to get a post in today. ;_; I hope nobody hates me for disappearing. +clings+]

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Awwww! *huggle* We're not going to start hating you for that! For being an alien spy, maybe... *brick'd*}

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Aww...you've been sick Minako? That's okay, I haven't been hating you, missing you maybe, but not hating. Hope you get better fast and your writer's block goes away.

IC:

"That's because I'm-" Kindle managed to stop herself just before she said 'poisoned', somehow she had a feeling that telling the little Cleffa about her condition would not be a smart thing to do at the moment "Well, it's a bit hard to explain." she concluded, "And we really need you all to follow at the moment. We've found this spot that we think will be better and Boudicca and the others are waiting for us there."

She prodded the sleeping Kuro with one of her talons in an attempt to wake him up, recieving no reaction in return except for a grumpy mumble as the Meowth turned around.

"Oh, I'll get you up on your feet boy." the Torchic whispered softly, unleashing a very weak version of the Ember attack right beside Kuro. This had always done the trick before and seemed to do so now as the Meowth let out a small yelp and leapt up, blinking as he adjusted to the new setting in front of him. "Sis?" he asked, stiffling a huge yawn "Sis, are you alright?" he watched the Torchic's unusually pale colour and the discoloured gash with worry "What happened?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Kindle replied "But that can wait, right now we need to get everyone away from here. Can you help me with that?"

"Well..." the Meowth said thoughtfully, "I think I could carry Caesar, no problems there. But this Totodile fellow..." he gestured towards Tsunami.

"I'm sure we can drag him or something." Kindle replied, "Now let's get to it."

Last edited:

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    [ooc]: Okay, I'm basically caught up. Thankfully you guys didn't go too far without me. XD]
    ~----~

Puurii could hardly believe how fast the last few moments had gone by. Kindle, preforming an amazing show of a battle, had killed one of the Shadow Seviper, and now the group was safe from them... For the most part. But they had not made off without some damage.

Knowing that the poision which was inflicted on Kindle could be fatal if it kept long enough, Na-Na thought quickly on what could be done... Luckily, neither he or Puu had suffered major injuries, so they didn't have to worry about themselves. But... 'It's no good if even one of us is in bad shape. I need to find something to help...' Na-Na thought, pacing a bit while waiting for Kindle and the others to return. Then something popped into his mind. 'Pecha berries...!' Na-Na had much experiance with gathering berries. He and Puu had lived off them many times, and he always loved Pecha the most. But these berries also served the purpose of helping to heal poision. If he could just find a way to search for some...

"Boudicca? Puu?" he spoke up, "I have an idea... I think I can find berries to help the poison. Is it alright if I search?" He knew he didn't really need permission, but he felt the need to ask.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Oh snap.. o.o

You will all pay for this one day, yes you will. XD

[/overeacting? XD]

IC:

Twilight lowered her head as Kindle and Miyako went to fetch the others, ears drooping. The pain in her wound, which was still rather severe, was bad enough, but now she felt even worse for forcing the group to spend the night where she was, instead of moving some place safer..

"I.. I'm sorry.. I should've dodged the attack.." She mumbled quietly, although she wasn't sure if the others would hear. With that, she winced again as the wound throbbed with pain. Again. Why wasn't it going away? She had never had a wound this bad.. Normally she would have gotten over the initial pain, even if it was a super effective attack.

Blocking out the sound of the world around her, the Girafarig closed her eyes, turning her head upwards towards the stars, which had only now revealed themselves through the thinning layer of clouds in the night sky.

Within the next moments, the Girafarig Wished for health..

Opening her eyes again, Twilight found her eyelids drooping. Perhaps it was because the last time she had actually slept was the week before, or perhaps it was because of the tiring day, but she really had no time to think about that, her mind going blank.

Finally, the newfound sleepiness taking its toll, Twilight curled up on the ground, falling asleep, her little tail-head doing the same.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout Pandi's song, Snail had resisted the urge to sleep, nodding out for a few seconds at a time, before snapping awake again, then becoming drowsy once more, the cycle starting over. Apparently, that little nap she had taken earlier was actually making it harder for the Omanyte to fall asleep again.

Straining her eyes throughout the battle, the Omanyte made no moves or attempts to move, the struggle to remain awake taking up all her energy. By the time she could barely make out the blurry figures of Kindle and Miyako, the Omaynte nodded off again.

When Snail awoke the next time, the Cleffa's song had ended, and the others were having a conversation.. Something about moving to a better spot.

Shaking herself awake, the Omanyte began the long crawl towards the other Pokemon, doing her best to pay attention to the conversation while at the same time trying not to fall asleep again. She remained silent in her spot, waiting for directions.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Aw Minako, don't worry about it. I think we all realize that you have a life outside of your Internet persona. ^-^ Get well soon!

Yes Plushie, I'm sure I will pay for it as soon as you go on a posting spree when I'm not on. XD

Miyako & Needles
    --------------------

Miyako studied the Totodile drowsily. Though covering her ears with feathers worked to prevent her from sleeping, the tired feeling of her muscles in combination with what she did hear of Pandora's song made her extremely drowsy. She shook herself and flapped her wings a bit to wake herself up.

"We could drag him on a couple large leaves from that tree right there," she said, gesturing to the palm-like tree above them. A few of its leaves had fallen off from either wind or some pokemon, and were nestled on the ground next to them. Miyako picked up a few in her beak.

She placed them down and then rolled the small Totodile onto them by pushing him with her head. She turned to the others, "I can manage to pull him myself." She picked up the palm stem with her beak, and then began to drag him. It was going a bit slower than she had planned.

She stopped for a moment. "Perhaps someone can push the other side? It would help me along. He's a bit heavier than I calculated. Kindle? Snail?"

------------------------

Needles looked over to Na-Na. "That's a great idea! Though... maybe someone should go with you? It's awfully dangerous out there; that much is certain." He had sat down a bit, not sensing any danger around them.

The smell of Seviper blood was all around them, though Needles didn't have a very good sense of smell, and so it didn't really bother him. He just wondered when the others would get back already.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "I'm on it." Kindle replied, joining in to push the Totodile from the other side. She had observed in silence as the Miyako had explained her plan and begun putting it into action, and since Kuro was handling Caesar and Snail and Pandora were both capable of moving on their own the Torchic had felt a strong urge to make herself useful. In short, this was an opportunity that Kindle happily grabbed, even though the poison was now truly beginning to take its toll on her body and even the faint breeze that travelled through the area was enough to make her shiver a bit. Noticing this, Kuro felt a strong urge to tell Kindle to take a break, but seing the determined expression on her face he had thought the better of it. Things would go far smoother if the Torchic just got her way this time.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| I'll pay for it tonight... I'm going bowling... and at the weekend I have to start my English, German and Electronics coursework.. and finish off some of my art coursework. I hate, hate, hate Year Ten. So many exams, so much CW!}

Boudicca nodded at Na-Na. "Good idea, but keep an eye out. If something does chase you, mind... try not to run back here. Call for help, we'll come to you." The absol knew well enough what happened when predators were lead to the warren; Boudicca, who was a carnivor herself, had often chased her prey only for the frightened creature to dart back to its home, condemming it's family.
    She turned to Twilight, ready to answer back. "It wasn't your-" she fell silent, spotting the sleeping girafirig. Boudicca couldn't stand it when pokemon took the blame for something that they had no control over, and this was one of them.

~~~~

Cleffa watched in wide-eyed silence, before turning to Caesar and slapping him across the face. "You need to be a-wakin' up now!" she shouted at him, and the Cyndaquil leapt awake.
    "Pan, you little-!" he said, and leapt at her, tackling her to the ground. The Cleffa gave a squeak of fright, and the pair began to wrestle again.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Uuurgh! Total writer's block...>_< I can't write a single line of IC that I can stand reading at the moment. Darn you Plushie! You brought this down on me with your curse! Gah, I'll just try to recover from this as fast as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience...-_-

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Oh no!! Charon and Alter have been hit with the CURSE OF THE PLUSHIE! @___@ *eery music plays* No RPer is SAFE from HER CLUTCHES! Well, Charon later, but she's still effected!

Miyako & Needles
    ---------------------

"What did this Totodile consume in the past fourty-eight hours! A whole Snorlax no doubt!" Miyako groaned as they got the limp Tsunami up to the place where the others were. Needles jumped up at once and wanted to help, only to find that there was really no way to help without accidently sticking the Totodile with needles.

Once the Totodile was safely with them, Miyako collapsed onto the ground quite dramatically. "I am in need of rest I think," she said, not wanting to reveal her total exhaustion.

"You think?" replied Needles, smiling, "You look like you could be dead!"

Miyako noticed that Na-Na had gone. "Where's the Skitty?" she asked, her voice sounding a bit more tired.

"Oh really, would you just go to sleep! You're a burden to us if you don't recover! Besides, I can take up your post of fighting," he smiled, "Oh, and Na-Na went to look for berries for Twilight. Maybe he'll have some extra ones for Kin--." He went silent suddenly. For some reason, when he thought of Kindle all he could see was that awesome, graphic attack that had befallen the Seviper. He knew deep down that Kindle was no threat to him, yet he couldn't help but feel strangely afraid of her. Perhaps it had some to do with the fact that Kindle was of the fire element, or maybe he was just being unsure and shy about these new people... but whatever it was, it was making an awkward silence drone on, and Needles needed to remedy this quick.

"Well go on! I'm still listening, but for how long I don't know," Miyako snapped, wanting to sleep already.

"-- yes, sorry, like I said, maybe Na-Na will have some extra berries for Kindle." He tried a smile at Kindle without looking at her. Yeesh, this was getting awkward.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Boudicca bounded over to Pandora and Caesar, as they emerged from the bushes, followig Miyako. The pair threw themselves on her, and she nuzzled them both affectionately. "I hope you two didn't cause much trouble?" Boudicca said suggestively, raising her eyebrows.
    "I singed!" Pan cried happily, giggling.

Boudicca lead the children back to the group, who she was happy to see were now all here - except for Na-Na, but Boudicca guessed the little skitty could handle herself.
    She lay down beside Twilight, while Pan and Caesar clambered all over her, chanting to themselves.
    "Boodi's back! Boodi's back!"

{ooc| Bowling rocked. xD I played DDR, in the arcade, and now my feet really hurt. xP Oh, and my team won. It was year ten versus year eleven & nine, and we completely wiped the floor with them.}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back