• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treath of Shadows: Journey into the Darkness (Adopter RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    [ooc]: Ughhh. I'm so sorry, you guys. I wasn't really sick, but I just couldn't make myself post [lots of serious mental problems going on for me right now]. You all can hate me now >< I hate to have held up the RP, but I didn't know exactly how to say that I couldn't post.

Either way, I'll try my best to get this moving again. ;; +cling+]

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Aww, Minako, dun worry about it! I don't think we'd ever hate you! ^-^ Friends just don't do that. Trust me, there are much more important things in life than posting in an RPG. We're here to support you and be your friends, so don't be afraid!

*huggles*

-^______^-

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Boudicca turned briefly to Caesar, her eyes hard. "You're to stay here...maybe try and keep Miyako and Twilight warm, they'll freeze out here otherwise..." she paused for a moment, still glaring, and the little Cyndaquil seemed to wilt underneath her gaze.
    "'Kay..." he murmured, "I'll start a fire..." He scurried off to find wood and kindling, returning with an arm full of twigs and dead leaves.
    Boudicca then switched her attention to Pan - her expression far warmer. "You stay here, and stay safe... You're doing a good job, Caesar, keep it up." she added to the fire type, before trotting off after Needles.

"You can ride on me, if you want." she told the little cactus pokemon, as she fell in stride with him. "We'll have to be quick about it, There's so much danger around here..." The absol's nose twitched, and she looked back to the group. "Hurry up, Tsunami!" she chided.

~~~~~~~~~

Pan watched her sort-of-brother work boredly. He began to built a small, ramshackle teepee shape out of twigs, before placing a neat circle of rocks around the edge. Pan had seen Caesar do it many times in the past, and she soon turned her attention to the unlucky Twilight, who was just stirring. "You're 'wake!" she squealed happily, and rushed over to hug the Girafarig around the neck.

{ooc| Shucks, Minako, I hope you feel better soon.
    In other news, I had a great time on my trip! I went swimming, and quad biking, and climbing, and abseiling, and a learnt how to fence, and... yeah, it rocked.}

degran

Pok?friend
    Years
  • Tsunami witnessed how the Cyndaquil obeyed to Boudicca's command.
    It was obvious that he had made such fires before, but Tsunami never saw someone do something like that. He watched fascinated , but then he heard Boudicca's call and hurried to catch up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back