• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trick Questions!

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    Trick questions? I ask my girlfriend em all the time. She never gets any right

Yes. I enjoy trick questions. How would a nuclear bomb blow up the solar system? Two decillion yottatons!! What's the furthest element on the Periodic Table? 92. Uranium. Nope. 118. Ununoctium! Others are undiscovered. Although 168 apears to be the max as of now. are two of my favorites. So yeah, pretty enjoyable.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Trick questions are annoying because they make me think one way then force me to look at it another way... which can be insightful if we're talking about philosophy or something here... but it is just annoying when you're trying to answer a stupid question.

Puns are more my style - try saying this one to a friend IRL: "I went on a camping trip. It was intense/in tents"

L5Animations

Gamer & Shiny Hunter
    Years
    I like trick Q's. Does this count? (I think I heard it from the Riddler in one of the Batman animes back when I watched them):
    A man builds a house with all 4 sides facing North. A bear walks by the house. What color is the bear?
    Answer: Well, it's a trick, right? The only way all 4 sides of the house can face North is if it's built right on the South Pole, where bears do NOT exist.

...Yeah, I think that's more of a riddle then a trick question. Oh well.

Back