• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*tries to click on dropdown buttons*

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Nope, didn't work.

I wonder what broke the drop down menus that are not actual drop down boxes, but instead the kind that's used in the shortcut bar in the unholy combination of IE10 and vB3 forums in WDK.

It also refuses to "create" tabs for anyone's profile. I end up getting tall profile pages. XD

What gives?

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Nope. Nothing changed.

Now I wonder what disabled them in the first place... I know for sure that it should work, but it doesn't.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hmm...

Compatibility mode works well, but... well, there goes standards.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Just pointing out that tall profile pages are the default, because I know I get them while the page is still loading. All the tabs are one on top of the other, and then they condense into their tabby goodness once the page is fully loaded. Idk if that helps at all.

Back