• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

True Origin of Species – 'adduxit alienigeni' - New Religion, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years
  • The True Origin of Species - New Religion, Anyone?

I was bored today and didn't know what to do to keep myself occupied. Naturally, I did what anyone would do in this situation. I created an alternative theorem for the origin of mankind and all living species. I spent like two hours writing this and then put it on Pastebin. Click here to read my unfinished craziness: https://pastebin.com/nHXc2ZrZ

I don't know what spawned this mental creation, but as far as I know, it's pretty unfinished. If anyone here would like to help contribute to the madness that is 'adduxit alienigeni', give me your ideas!

New religion, anyone?

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • This... isn't CCP material. I'm not exactly sure where this would be best fit in the forums, possibly Writer's Lounge section of Fan Fiction and Writing, but this definitely isn't the section for it. Try your luck over there! That's the best advice I can really give. :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back