• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Truth or Dare - Your choice

Years
  • Truth or Dare

Hey everyone! So here is the game...

Rules
    In the game of Truth or Dare each user has the choice in whether they would like to complete a challenge, or express a truth. Dares are challenges that must be completed by the user that they were given to. If a dare is not completed, there will be a penalty.
    If a user chooses Truth, he or she must answer the given question truthfully. In the game of Truth or Dare, it is no fun if people pick truth every single time. So for an exciting game of Truth or Dare, I'm making 5 truths per person. xD

Example:

Person 1: (insert answer to above question)

Have you ever cheated on any test?

Person 2 : Yup! I cheated on so many tests.
    What is the craziest thing that you have ever done without your parents knowing?

Person 3: Not telling. XD I'm going for a dare...
    What is your childhood nickname?

{Here now next person is going to give a dare by quoting above user like....}

Person 4:
    Person 3 said:
    Not telling. XD I'm going for a dare...

I dare you to use "Banana" at start of every sentence.

Joe is my nickname xD.

What is the most embarrassing moment you have?

and so on.

and so on....

Rules for Dare:

1, Maximum time for a dare to last is 1 and half day ( 36 hour )
    2, Minimum time before a dare ends is 8 hours.
    3, Time given to the person who choose dare is upto the person who is giving dare that person.
    4, Please don't give task which goes against PC rules like abusing a person, disrespectful toward anyone etc..
    5, Don't give a impossible dare or which cannot be done in limit of time.
    6, No dares that interfere with another dare.
    7, Please tell in brief about your dare.
    8, If any user find someone who has given a dare, not going by rule of dare (I.e: If you have given dare of saying banana at start of everything then you have to say it in every post) then they are going to penalised with -1 point.
    9, If you get -5 points you're out of game for week xD.
    10, After choosing truth 5 times or in between you must choose a dare.
    11, The whole point of a dare is so you can have a good laugh. So be creative xD.
    12, Have fun! That's what we're here for!

So let's roll....xD

Q. What is your childhood nickname? xD ( too tired to make another one)

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I dare you to use perfect spelling, grammar, and punctuation in your posts. Everywhere.

I'll go for a dare too. xD

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I'll go for a dare too. xD

I dare you to use this as your display picture for AT LEAST 10 posts.
    Truth or Dare - Your choice

I'll go for a truth since i don't mind answering some questions
    (and don't go Member Uncyclopedia here boys and girls. There's a reason why those threads got archived)

Truth counter = 5-1 = so I have 4 in stock. I don't mind using up my first. I'm a murderking.

pkmin3033

10 posts? That's nothing; I'll be done with that in five minutes. Post #1.

How old are you? I've wondered this from time to time. xD;

I'll go for a truth this time too.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • What is your hair color?

I'm only being merciful. Too much death and salt for me to bear. Already mentioned about Christina Grimmie's death.. also, Salt because the Cav fans in my FB feed are flavoring my salted pork)

OT: I was born in August 18, 1988. Calc that readers. Age reveal?
    Spoiler:

So i tell a truth, then i dare for a DARE? What in the world? CHAOS BABY! CHAOTIC GOOOOOOOD. GIT CHAOTIC GOOD WHOOOOOOO

pkmin3033

I'm only being merciful. Too much death and salt for me to bear. Already mentioned about Christina Grimmie's death.. also, Salt because the Cav fans in my FB feed are flavoring my salted pork)

OT: I was born in August 18, 1988. Calc that readers. Age reveal?
    Spoiler:

So i tell a truth, then i dare for a DARE? What in the world? CHAOS BABY! CHAOTIC GOOOOOOOD. GIT CHAOTIC GOOD WHOOOOOOO
    Closest hex code would be around #CD5700 in the light, although it looks a bit darker otherwise.

Holycrap, really? I knew you were a 90s kid because you've mentioned it before and the way you speak told me you were at least in your twenties, but I didn't think you'd be older than me! xD

I'm just replying to that; I'm backing out for a bit, so someone else can dare you =P

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I'm going to KONOVENT some Mitochondria beasts in a few hours and try to make endless dirty jokes in Parasite Eve.

(why just include it in a post when I can easily turn it into a verb? Kappa)

Years
  • Wooh there are awesome dare going around xD.

Guys just include a "question" while giving dare, so next poster can decide if he/she wants to answer question or go for a dare.

HELL WITH IT!!!

I WANT A DARE!!!!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Wooh there are awesome dare going around xD.

Guys just include a "question" while giving dare, so next poster can decide if he/she wants to answer question or go for a dare.

HELL WITH IT!!!

I WANT A DARE!!!!

Do you want a KONOVENTIONAL dare or do you want a usual dare?

I just popped a question while asking what degree of "Dare" to someone. I'm such a beast. A 20's year olde beast!

To anyone involved:
    What part of the human anatomy you find attractive on the opposite sex?
    (I'm pretty sure some people have already discretely said about their "tastes" if you know what i mean)

Years
  • Do you want a KONOVENTIONAL dare or do you want a usual dare?

I just popped a question while asking what degree of "Dare" to someone. I'm such a beast. A 20's year olde beast!

To anyone involved:
    (I'm pretty sure some people have already discretely said about their "tastes" if you know what i mean)
    Any will do xD.

I'm leaving Xin's question for others if I've to answer then I'll probably go for another dare xD.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • To anyone involved:
    Hm...I don't think I've talked about this before.

There's a lot. I find a nice rear particularly attractive and chest as well (less, depending. Simply put, became an ass man as I got older, but I'm into both). That in mind, regardless of either, a girl with a cute face makes my kokoro go doki-doki af and can make the aforementioned two points moot, so I'd say that's what I particularly most attractive, I suppose. I also feel like hair is an underrated point of attraction, and I'm definitely all for a good do.

I'm abridging myself horribly, but this is a kids forum so I don't want to go too far into detail. Unless I do one day.

Also to anyone:
    Hm...do you like your siblings? Just something that's been on my mind recently. Kinda serious, I suppose, but I think it could be a fun question.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • When was PC a kids forum when most of the long time Pokemon fans are already within the young adult age or at least their late teens to almost 20s? Just absolutely kidding.

Any will do xD.

I dare you to become a complete EDGELORD while accompanying it with the following:

1) FRIJOLE because where in the world is the EDGIEST TEXT IN THE UNIVERSE aka Comic Sans MS!? OVO
    2) PINK COLORS
    3) and you must accompany your glorious posts some pictures that remind me of my usual flavor: BLOOD, ULTRAVIOLENCE, & SUPERMURDER (but ONLY VIDEO GAME RELATED ONES. Post pictures of actual dead things and you're going to be slapped harder than Yinping's glorious booty how i got my first warnings in PC)

4) And you have to participate in Video Games

Leaving this question for anyone to try:
    How do you picture the perfect vacation with a significant other?

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
  • I just don't know, I am not that into going outside. So, proabably staying home is a good idea. I just want to play some of dem games.

Here is the question:

Who is your most loved person?

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Dare for me.

But for you who sits bellow me: How are you with managing kids?

Years
  • Dare for me.

You have to find a playground pair before 1 and half day xD quite hard.

But for you who sits bellow me: How are you with managing kids?

Hmmm....if you're asking about babies I'm......... awesome. You can call me baby whisperer xD.
    If you're asking about little brats hmmm....I'm good with them too.

And below user....
    Most awkward situation you find yourself in?

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Hmmm....if you're asking about babies I'm......... awesome. You can call me baby whisperer xD.
    If you're asking about little brats hmmm....I'm good with them too.

And below user....
    Most awkward situation you find yourself in?

You have to find a playground pair before 1 and half day xD quite hard. - I might be able to help out here :o

I once got drunk and kissed a guy at a party with his girlfriend sat next to him, I'm not even gay. That was pretty awkward.

Person below me: What's the worst thing you did behind your guardians back? :P

Back