• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying My Hand At Chaining, Any Requests?

DemureGirl

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Hello all!

I have been working on chaining shinies since last night and I've gotten a chain of 30 on a murkrow. Im so excited that I'm getting so close! I am out of school for the next two weeks and I would like to know if anyone wants me to chain them certain shinies in particular. In return I am looking for shiny legendaries/legendaries,event pokemon, japanese ditto (for starters) shiny butterfree (because I don't have fire red at the moment) and any shiny 5th gen pokemon. I have BW as well as DPtHGSS. Also I have ruby, sapphire, emerald, leaf green (and I have fire red but my brother took it to Missouri with him so I won't have access to it for another two weeks) so you can have any chained pokemon that I can get access to through GBA insertion.

I only believe in respectable pokemon playing. Therefore, all pokemon I trade to you are legit, so I expect the same in return. Please no hacked pokemon, thank you!

You may post here or PM me for a faster reply. My diamond FC (which I will be using to chain my shinies) is 3095 3869 2816 and my name is Paige ;D

Im Gay

Pro Street Pharmacist
    Years
    Hey there, could you chain me an abra? (I have WAAAAYYY to small of an attention span to chain) :D I'm using pearl btw :D

Im Gay

Pro Street Pharmacist
    Years
    thank you! Do you mind if i train your wobbufet so i can OHKO the abras that arent shiny?

yeah I don't really care, you can do whatever you like with it, I have never used it on this game, I imported it from emerald, then never used it lol. :D Oh and can you catch the abra in either a regular pokeball, premier ball, or a masterball? I can provide the masterball if necessary.

DemureGirl

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I can chain you a shiny mareep! Of course:) I will send you a PM when I have him/her. I would like the shaymin and latios. If that is okay with you :O otherwise just the shaymin.

beanzy100000

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2011
    awesome, thanks :D
    I just LOVE shiny umbreon, the blue bands are so magical XD

on generation V by the way! :S

on generation V by the way! :S

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I've been looking for a chainer for a while now! If you think you could get one, I'd love a shiny Poochyena or Aron. I even have a Japanese ditto I can give you in return. Oh- I'd like to nickname the whichever pokemon you're able to obtain also, if that's alright.

Last edited:

DemureGirl

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    @Beanzy100000

I can transfer a shiny eevee to my black when I chain it on diamond. Also, when you breed a pokemon, the egg has a 1 in 8191 odds of being a shiny. Also, just like battles, it ALWAYS has the odds of 1:8191. Doesn't mean after 8191 eggs you're going to get a shiny. The odds are always 1:8191. However, if you breed a pokemon from, say America, with a foreign pokemon of the same breeding group it cuts it down to about 1:2048. Which is a heck of a lot higher than 1:8191. Which is why japanese dittos are so important and you see a lot of requests for them (or at least I have) because they can breed with anything excluding legendaries. Hope this helped:)

@Larq

I can get you a shiny aron :D I don't chain all day everyday though and I'm doing people who asked first, first. So it might take awhile! However, my first shiny took me around an hour so it shouldn't be TOO long ;D

Also, Larq,

you can nickname it! Just let me know what you wanna nickname it and I will.

Also, Larq,

you can nickname it! Just let me know what you wanna nickname it and I will.

Last edited:
    Back