• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trylog's victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC: Join in the fun with me and Chris? Watch us?

IC:

Mike heard what Chris said and nodded. "NO problem. I not usally cold because of my jacket. It keeps me warm and I like it a lot." He then walked along with his charizard and absol. He hoped that there wasn't any pokemon that would cause them trouble. He wasn't in the mood to fight because he wanted to think about the visions he have recived.

Once inside the cave they saw three ghost pokemon, Haunter, Gaslty, and Duskull. Absol began to growl at them but MIke calmed her down. He saw that Chris trusted them and let them do what they had planned. He saw the haunter place some dust on the egg and it bagan to glow. Agter everything was done Mike then asked Chris, "What is going on?"

His absol was ligthly growling incase the ghost pokemind tried anything.

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    OOC: Rachel, i'm not sure where you are but me and maa are in a cave on stone island, the egg just got purifyed. ( im typing super early so its going to be real short and sloopy )

" They were purifying the egg... it is said it's good luck leading to a happy life" Chris explained. After the ghost pokemon left she picked up the egg and put it in her backpack. Wow... it's getting late better ..... fall. Chris could not finish thinking and fell to the ground sleeping. Her backpack was tucked under her head and she was already snoozing on a rock.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke then heard what Chris said and thought it made sense except the ghost part. To Mike ghost means that bad luck. Absol laid down and kept watch while Char started a fire with the pieces of wood Mike had picked up along the way to the cave.

Mike then saw Chris fall. He went close to her and tried to shake her. He was worry about her and wonder if she was ok. He felt her breathing and thought she was uncounous. He then said, "Hey girl. Are you ok?"

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Dream: Chris is curled up in a corner of a house. The walls were burt and there was small flames on the floor. The ceiling was gone and the walls were half open. Chris was about 6 years old. The other houses near her were burt or on fire. Chris started to cry. Then a strange figure aproached her. It held out it's hand to Chris. She looked up to see the figure. She grabbed it's hand.

Chris woke up to see Mike shaking her. " I'm fine please stop, " she said as she pushed Mike's hands away. What was that Chris thought. What a strange dream.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Not too far away, Rain is lying on her bed in a large house overlooking the ocean. Recently she wasn't able to sleep because of strange nightmares that plagued her each night. Images of a desert landscape, pyramids, a man in blue robes carrying a golden staff with a strange eye on the tip, and then a huge white dragon. There was only one problem, she had no memory of any of this. What could these visions mean? she thinks to herself. I have no memory of my life before Trylog found me, could these visions be of my life? Or maybe a past life, but who is he?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike nodded and said, "Oh. Yeah. For a minute there I thought you have fainted." He then saw the fire that Char made and smiled. HE felt a little hungry and thought it was about time for dinner. He then said, "HOw about I cook us some dinner. IT is about time for that." He then took out a small metal pot from his bag and a small bag full of vetegbles. He then said, "Soup fine?"

Then it came again. He saw a group of people. All of them had a look of worry but their faces MIke reconized. One of the was the person Mike notice that looked like him that was the staute while the others were the other three next to the staute. MIke saw them all around a camp fire eating.

Mike pulled out and saw that he was gazing. He then said to Chris, "So you lfine with soup for dinner?"

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    " Hmm... oh, ya I'm fine with soup," Chris said, tuning back into the world. "What were you looking at hmmm..?" That dream seemed oddly familiar she thought. Like... it happened before hmm. Suddenly, Chris fell to the ground again. This time, however, her head hit the ground hard.

Dream: Young Chris looked around the dark and destroyed room. The figure in the dark coat turned it's back to her. " Who... W-Who are you" Chris questioned. It didnt answer. It grabbed at a round orb with a strange mark on it. The figure now faced her. " W-What are you doing" Chris said nervously. The figure jabbed the orb into Chris's stomach and lights started shooting out of it. " AHHHHHHHHHHHH... W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING," she screamed in pain. The orb disappeared into her stomach. Her pupils and colored areas on her eyes turn off tone white. She fell to the ground, unconscious with her eyes closed.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke nodded and said, "Soup it is then." He began to chop up vetegables. He then lied to Chris, "I was just looking at the fire. That all" He wasn't paying much attention to Chris. He was thinking about the group of people around the fire eating. Their faces were mixed. SOme were serious and others were happy. They all looked so close.

MIke then heard a thud. He looked to the ground and saw that CHris had fainted. HE ran to her and lefted her up. He was trying to walk her and seei f she was ok.

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Chris woke up slowly. Her eyes had red vain marks from when she hit her head. " Oww...my head," she said painfully. " W-What happened? I remember you making soup then I blacked out. I had the strangest dream and.." Chris smelt the soup cooking. She got up and got to her knees. " What kinda soup is that?"Chris sniffed the air then held her head in pain. Why does this keep happening, she thought. Just then she noticed the people and then a house. Chris wobbled to her legs and gazed at the people then the house. What going on here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back