• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tv Shows

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I am really addicted to House now =D
    I try to watch it on Sundays but noo my parents have to watch something else.
    But it's my favourite show evah

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • My favourite shows? Let's see...

That 70s Show, Scrubs, Family Guy, American Dad!, The SImpsons, Two and a Half Man, Friends and The Big Bang THoery. Oh, and I almost forgot Seinfeld.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Space Ghost Coast to Coast is my all time number one, tied with all things Conan O'Brien as I'm morbidly obsessed with him. Curb Your Enthusiasm comes in second; whilst Top Cat, Arrested Development, all of Star Trek until Voyager, LOST, King of the Hill, Moral Orel, and um The Batman (._.') follow closely behind.

My least favorite show is Jabberjaw. >:0 Most annoying character EVAR.

Years
  • No1 favourite is, and has been since I was like.. 6.. Xena: Warrior Princess.
    I can't express how much I love that show, and always will.

Other, lesser favourites are Sugar Rush, Dead Like Me, Being Human and The IT Crowd.

Rudy

give us a song ex boyfriend
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Heroes, South Park and FlashForward.
    I'm also sorta falling in lost with Star Trek: TOS <3

Halfwit

Super Monk
    Years
  • argh, Fashforward.. someone told me about that, I made a mental note to watch it and then.. totally forgot :c
    this happens all too often.

My favourite TV shows are quizcoms [the sort of.. panel shows with comedians.. yes..], so I'd put QI as being my absolute favourite television show, much to the annoyance to everyone around me [series G starts in december hudfsigfsehpf].
    if you've never heard of it just.. go find episodes & watch them now <3

I also love Never Mind The Buzzcocks [preferred the episodes with lamarr & bill though.. hang in there, phill :c], Mock the Week, Have I Got News For You, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Would I Lie To You, Argumental.. er.. You Have Been Watching was pretty spiffy~
    basically stuff in that vein.
    yeah, Dave is my main tv channel to watch.
    Good thing I do love Top Gear as well then :v

what what do you mean non-quizcom shows? er.. Black Books, the IT Crowd and.. Being Human. there.
    Black Books I'd place just behind QI on a list actually :D
    And I did really quite enjoy Heroes, until it stopped being broadcast, tsk. I'd hunt it down, but watching it with my mum is half the fun because she's terrified of sylar :v

that is a very long list for someone who never used to watch TV at all.

Last edited:

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
  • My favourites are Scrubs, Peep Show, Lost, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Family Guy..

Quite a few more but that's all I can think of right now..

Back